Corioliss E038 Classic Flat Iron uploaded by Sarah T.Corioliss E038 Classic Flat Iron uploaded by Sarah T.

BY CORIOLISS

The limited edition classic styling iron from corioliss allows you to curl, wave or straighten any type of hair, creating glamorous, healthy and conditioned results. see more...

L. W.
Truthfully, This is the only brand of electric hair straightener I have ever liked. It does the job like a professional flat iron. I have curly 3b 3c hair, I can let my hair completely dry and straighten it..I still use the blow dryer, but I don't have too! I do like the solid color ones over the printed ones because it seems like the outside of the printed ones gets very hot, ouch! So you have to make sure you hold it a litter further down that you usually would But other than that, hands down the best straightener
Alexis P.
I bought this hair straightener over 10 years ago and used it religiously for a few years with no issues before moving on to different hairstyles. I still use it occasionally and it still works fine.
Amanda C.
Waterville
I love this straightener! I have had it for years and love the heat options. I use it mostly for curling my hair, but also for straightening! When curling, my hair rarely gets pulled, stuck, or cramped. The curls are always soft and smooth. I will definitely buy this brand again.
Becca W.
Helena
I have owned one of these for around ten years and it still works like a dream. It has a dial on the inner side of the clamps that lets you control the heat (also where the power switch is). The heat goes all the way up to 450 so be careful not to fry your hair!
Chelsea D.
Rome
Hands down the BEST straightener! I had his exact straightener for almost 10 years and it still works!! The only reason I upgraded to another one from this same company was because I dropped it and a piece of one of the plates broke off and it kept catching and pulling my hair. So I turned around and bought a newer version from the same company!! Definitely worth the $85!!!
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
I have had this strightner for 10 years. It works as good as the day i got it! I use it daily and find no reason to try any other kind of straightner. #lastsforever it can make perfect beach waves, curls, or perfectly straight! #lifetime #favorite
This works great, and gets the job done fast. I love the colors, and I got purple. I should use it more often, but a lot of times even with the short time it takes I just don't have time. I do use it every few weeks though!
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
This is the beeeeeest flat iron I have everrrrr had in my life ! I used to be die hard chi products but a friend of mine did my hair with her flat iron and I had to have one! This flat iron keeps ALL froze away from my blow out and gets my hair bone straight! Coriolis TIL I die
Abi A.
I have been using this straightener for about 8 years and I love it!! Before I found this brand, I used to use a Conair Ceramic iron. The Conair straightener would make my hair look really dry and I felt that it was damaging my hair. When I found the Corioliss brand, I immediately switched out of what I had been using. I am able to adjust the temperature to my preference and based on what kind of styling I want. The results are that my hair is soft, smooth, and shiny. In addition, I noticed that my hair would not easily become dry or damaged as compared to the Conair tool. Overall, I would highly recommend using this product. Corioliss E038 Classic Flat Iron
Lindsay M.
Hayden, AL
I have had this for years and love it! I used to have to buy a straightener once or twice a year because my hair was so thick but this one has lasted

back