BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCorioliss

by Corioliss

The Corioliss C3 is the LBD of Hairstyling Tools. The 3/4 " wide floating plates create silky straight styles, luxurious waves or glamorous curl depending on your style mood. Based on our unique Titanium Technology, Corioliss hair styling iron offers a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Corioliss C3 Ultimate Titanium Hair Styling Iron, Gold Paisley , Professional Hair Straightener, Curl, Flick, Negative Ion Hair Care, Anti-Static Anti-Frizz, Travel pouch included!
Candice A.
Zionsville, IN
I can't say how much I'm in love with this tool right hair my hair is so frizzy and out of control and my friend had me try her flat iron and imma tell you what it changed my life my hair was so so soft and flat I have never been able to achieve that look from any other flat iron I have not been able to afford one yet but hopefully one day..
Jinette M.
Albany
This works great for those that have less hair. But it’s a great product. It’s straightens and curls and it’s pretty!
Lovely M.
Huelva, Huelva
Corioliss C3 Ultimate Titanium Hair Styling Iron, Gold Paisley , Professional Hair Straightener, Curl, Flick, Negative Ion Hair Care, Anti-Static Anti-Frizz, Travel pouch included uploaded by Lovely M.
Tengo el mismo modelo pero de diferente color. La plancha es estupenda, te alisa muy bien el pelo pero es importante usar protector antes. Contiene una funda para guardarla y una especie de “funda” para los dedos, que sirve para no quemarte. Le doy un 10. Tiene 1 año y está como nuevaCorioliss C3 Ultimate Titanium Hair Styling Iron, Gold Paisley , Professional Hair Straightener, Curl, Flick, Negative Ion Hair Care, Anti-Static Anti-Frizz, Travel pouch includedCorioliss C3 Ultimate Titanium Hair Styling Iron, Black , Professional Hair Straightener, Curl, Flick, Negative Ion Hair Care, Anti-Static Anti-Frizz, Travel pouch included 2 Year Warranty
Eilidh S.
The best hair straightener. Uses ion technology to protect the hair a bit more when using heat. Comes in great colors with gold accents and gives the most straight results with one pass. Best straightener I have found.
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
Great straightners. Leaves my hair smooth and silky. Last and last too. Would recommend.
Holly O.
northampton
I have had these for years, and i mean years!! And they still work as new!! They get so hot so quickly without burning you hair! The plates dont pull my hair like my old ghd ones did.
Sonya D.
london
This replaced my second set of ghds after the plates fell out of them. These are absolutely brilliant, they heat up so so fast and the curved edge makes it super easy to curl your hair or bump the ends. When I’m wearing my natural hair I love these as I can get really close to my roots and straighten my edges out
Amy A.
Great straighteners. This was actually a repurchase as I previously had the white carbon fibre C3s but they were stolen. Straighten my thick frizzy hair, heat up super fast, and the plate size is perfect.

Looking for your answer?