Corioliss C1 Professional Styling Iron - Platinum Zebra uploaded by Courtney W.Corioliss C1 Professional Styling Iron - Platinum Zebra uploaded by Susanne B.

BY CORIOLISS

Corioliss C1 Professional Styling Iron - Platinum Zebra The Corioliss C1 Professional Styling Iron in Platinum Zebra oozes glamour and endless styling possibilities. Ideal for straightening curling or creating the perfect flick the 1" wide iron is ideal for all hair types - even thick course hair. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My favorite straightener to date, my go to. Purchased this over 8 years ago in a kiosk at a mall. Up until then, I replaced every straightener I'd owned every 2 years for 7 years because they never lasted. This straightener heats up fast, reliable, durable, doesn't leave my curly hair dry or fried. Able to curl, wave and crimp with it as well. Definitely worth the purchase and recommend to others. I've bought others to test and compare (also as back ups) and surprisingly, this one is still the best!
Kayleigh W.
walsall
As good as ghd’s. Honestly didn’t think they would be but they leave my very curly hair nice and silky smooth. Am extremely satisfied and have lasted me a number of years. Brought them online and their cheaper than ghd’s.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I bought it years ago at a kiosk in the mall and have been loving it for years. I was always having to replace my straighteners so often but this has lasted years. Amazing quality and works perfectly to straighten or make curls. I now only use this to curl my hair and it fast and easy. Cute colour too.
Tara O.
Belleek, Enniskillen
Amazing strightners and do an amazing job at styling hair from stright sleek and shiny hair to gorgeous bouncy curls. It doesn't take long to style your hair because they are amazing quality. I really recommend.
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
I actually had to get a new Corioliss straightener because my old one which I've had for 10+ years broke! ( fell on the only small square of hardwood floor in my room).
So I ordered a new one and I got to customize and it works amazingly.
The only thing you have to know about this straightener is that there is no automatic off button if you by accident leave it on.