Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCorioliss
C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron

Corioliss C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron

by Corioliss

The Corioliss C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron is ideal for straightening curls or flicks. The 1" wide plate is perfect for all hair types, especially thicker/coarse hair. Titanium technology allow the plates to glide effortlessly over the hair creating smooth results in one pass. Pro-variable control 140-450°F (120-235°C) allows the user to control the heat for various hair types. The C1 features dual voltage circuitry making it ideal for travel with it's own heat resistant storage pouch. - Titanium Plates - Far Infrared Technology - Pro Variable Temp Control (120-235°C) - Negative Ion - Dual Voltage - Pro 360° Swivel Cord - Floating Plates - Classic black design, soft touch grip The Corioliss C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron comes with a free heat resistant travel pouch.

I'm looking for an iron so does it works good?
Start your review of Corioliss C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron!
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
So I actually have this straightener only mine is blue cheetah! And let me tell you, it's AMAZING! This is my second one. I've had this one for over 6 years! And the one before this, for 4! They are so great! They get super hot! They are ceramic plates and don't damage your hair! I would recommend this brand to everyone! It's super fast even for me, and I have super long hair! Must buy!!
Arianne R.
Received this as a gift at least 6 years ago and love this tool! Plates smooth as glass heat evenly and doesn't snag hair as you pass the iron. Works perfectly after all these years of use and travel
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
The best flat iron I’ve ever owned! I used to use chi, babyliss, & sedu. But this flat iron has been the BEST I’ve ever owned seriously.
melissa H.
Corioliss C1 Classic Black Edition Professional Styling Iron uploaded by melissa H.
As a hairdresser I keep these hair straighteners in my kit and love them on any hair type. They work well to straighten or curl hair and leave it looking smooth. I especially love these straighteners for curling hair. A lot of straighteners don't give the desired effect that these do.
Sam J.
Corby
I’ve had two pairs of these straighteners now they are quite reasonably priced but they do take quite a while to straighten hair with especially thick hair. I do find the hair doesn’t stay straight and sleek for a long time when using these straighteners
Amy B.
Pinner, Greater London
I actually have this straightener in a white marble design but the same model- it is amazing! Far more affordable than ghd with better results and more versatility - you can adjust the temperature depending on your hair type. The titanium plates are smoother than ceramic, with curved edges to do amazing bouncy waves. The swivel cord never gets tangled and the heat switches off automatically so you don't leave them on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...