BY CORICIDIN

Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold Relief Tablets.

Decongestant-free.

Cold relief for people with high blood pressure.

Cough suppressant antihistamine.

Relieves:

Cough.

Runny nose.

Sneezing.

16 tablets.

American Heart Association health information enclosed. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela S.
Mount Dora, FL
I actually don't have HBP but wanted to give this a try since normal cold mess send my heart racing. After having a cold for a few days and other medicine not working I figured, why not? This stuff is amazing. After the first pill I felt better and by the end of the day I was feeling almost back to normal!
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I haven't been formally diagnosed with high blood pressure but I know that when I take any decongestant it makes me feel sick. This product has been very helpful to get rid of my symptoms within a reasonable amount of time.