BY COREPOWER YOGA

Abigail G.
I’ve been to two different places and they are both amazing. This is a great place for beginners. You have a whole week to try and then they have different packages to choose from. Each class will have you sweating and losing calories in the hundreds. At your very first visit you get a yoga mat and towel for free and after that you may rent them for $2. There is showers and many lockers to accommodate everyone who participate in a class. I would definitely recommend Hot power yoga ( HPF) it is yoga in 90-100 degrees and that it just an amazing, hard working, soothing class. Would recommend to everyone.
sara b.
CorePower Yoga is one of my favorite studios. They have something fir everybody. They have traditional power yoga, levels 1, 1.5, 2, & 3, where you flow through poses. There is Sculpt for people who want something more strength & aerobics based. Hot Power Fusion is a heated yoga class that focuses a lot on balance & intention. Restore is a restorative class that is mainly stretching & holding poses. All of them are wonderful. The studio is clean with a lot of amenities. Every location I have visited has lockers & showers. I fully recommend visiting!
Gigi S.
Corepower is my happy place <3 the instructors are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. They always make me feel comfortable when I walk in and often remember my name. The classes are challenging but not intimidating. I love how they describe each pose in detail so I can make adjustments. Every studio I've been to (4 different locations) have been nice and clean.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
Corepower Yoga is my favorite places to practice and sweat. My two favorite classes are Sculpt and C2, but I also enjoy many of their classes. I used to have an Unlimited Membership, and only cancelled it because I go to school in a city that doesn't have a Corepower. But once I am back in a place where I can practice as frequently as I want, I will definitely renew my membership. If you don't want to commit to a full membership, I would definitely recommend getting a class pack over paying for each class; especially a great deal if you are a student!
Danielle F.
Washington
I started off with a free 7 day pass and was instantly hooked. I know go 4-5 times a week and love the yoga sculpt class. I have noticed a significant difference in my body, loosing body fat and toning muscles. Love that class is in heated studio, great workout!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I first experienced Core Power Yoga in San Diego. The class was fun, and high paced- hot yoga. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and good at her job. She had a true passion for yoga. The studio was very nice- clean and well maintained. I did however feel as if the studio is a bit too corporate for me. I’m more about the “mind” part of practice and didn’t feel strongly connected spiritually. I see core power as more of a fitness studio, which is fantastic if that’s what you’re going for.
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
Love this concept of different types of yoga in one place. I didn't do any yoga before but finally decided to try it last August, 2017. Finally found a place to just let everything go and not think about any concerns for an hour. I started with C1 to get familiar with the poses. Then moved onto C2, sculpt, HPF, corerestore. Great program. Price is not bad. I like the assortment of classes throughout the day. And you can try it for FREE for a week! a whole week! 👍
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Can I give CPY 6 stars? I hated yoga before I tried it here. Really great instructors, fun music, hands on help if you need it. I love the C2 class, HPF (really hot class, great to stretch out), and mostly LOVE sculpt (yoga + weights). I miss CPY as I just moved from Boston to Indianapolis and we don’t have it here!
Kata ❊.
washington dc
Love this yoga center!! It gives you a full body workout, while allowing you to stretch and get into the Asana. Love the atmosphere and the teachers!Definitely would recommend to a friend. In fact I plan on going today!
Emily M.
Washington , DC
I love CorePower Yoga! The first time I walked into the studio I had never tried yoga and I loved the yoga sculpt class I took so much I immediately joined. The only downside is that the classes are expensive, but they are an amazing workout. The facilities are clean and the instructors are talented and knowledgeable!
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
How long did you use this program?