Corepower Yoga

by Corepower Yoga

What’s your favorite yoga pose?
does yoga help with chronic back pain?
How many calories do you burn in a Corepower yoga class? 🧘‍♂️
Start your review of Corepower Yoga !
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
Corepower Yoga  uploaded by Alexandra G.
I started my yoga journey very skeptical, I don’t like being sweaty and hot so I didn’t think I would like hot yoga... well I was very wrong, I’m so I love with yoga!! CorePower is a hot yoga studio they have amazing plans for how many classes you can do and discounts for students! Everyone is so incredibly friendly and kind at all the studios! Whenever I’m feeling like I don’t want to go to class I push myself to show up and I thank myself because every time I leave the class because I feel like a new person with a new mindset, it clears my head and detoxes my body! Corepower Yoga
One of my best friends got me hooked with corepower. I was chatting with her about my anxiety and frustration with myself and she suggested I try out the free week with her. And OMG I’m so glad that I did; not only is a C2 class a great workout it helps me with my flexibility, anxiety, and mental health. Fair warning their C2 and YS classes are in a hot environment, so definitely bring a water bottle and towel to every class. I would describe their Yoga sculpt classes as a mix of yoga, free weight training, and a hit workout all rolled into one. Let me tell you, it’s intense but so worth it.
Dallas
I LOVE CorePower! I’ve been going there for 3 years now. The classes are all heated, super motivating, and all the teachers are fantastic. I also love that they play music during all the classes and all have a core section because a lot of other yoga studios don’t do that. They also have all my favorite yoga brands (Lululemon, Alo, Spritual Gangster) available to shop in the lobby (and usually on sale too). If you haven’t tried yoga before, I highly recommend trying the free week (that’s how I started). My favorite classes are C2 (flow) and sculpt (cardio with weights).
Falls Church, VA
I’ve been going to Corepower yoga for almost 4 years now and absolutely LOVE it! I do the Yoga Sculpt class almost 100% of the time and find it to be an amazingly complete workout. I have a peloton bike so we use that at home and belong to a gym but corepower is my main workout and I go at least 3 times per week. Sculpt is the most amazing class and makes me feel like I’ve done a whole body workout which barre and even spinning don’t do. The studios are very nice and teachers are great for the most part. Highly recommend corepower to all!!
Atlanta, GA
CorePower is a really cool studio experience with a plethora of different class times and 4 levels of class to choose from. With many locations around Atlanta, and all over the US, they have made it easy to get your flow on. They have fun incentives to get you moving, and the store always had some sort of little deal going on their merchandise. The staff is always friendly and outgoing. They don’t blow up your email with a bunch of items either. They do provide some helpful things when they do send emails, but it’s not overwhelming.
Honolulu, HI
Love this concept of different types of yoga in one place. I didn't do any yoga before but finally decided to try it last August, 2017. Finally found a place to just let everything go and not think about any concerns for an hour. I started with C1 to get familiar with the poses. Then moved onto C2, sculpt, HPF, corerestore. Great program. Price is not bad. I like the assortment of classes throughout the day. And you can try it for FREE for a week! a whole week! 👍 Corepower Yoga Corepower Yoga
I love the C2 class, it’s a great balance of making me sweat and getting a good stretch. Memberships can be a little pricey, but I live in a city with many CorePower locations- this makes it really easy to get to class when it fits my schedule. Im a huge fan of some of the teachers, and I love that a class is never the same as the last one I went to. I’m not the biggest fan of the Sculpt class, but it’s definitely a good, challenging workout when I’m in the mood for something like that.
kapolei
I started my BlackTag Membership at CorePower Yoga in November 2019 and it has changed my life! I’ve participated in the 20 classes/month challenge as well as attending 2+ Sculpt classes and regular hot yoga every week. I have noticed a huge difference in my physical health and strength along with my mental and emotional state. Building my practice has given me a better sense of self and appreciation for the things around me. Losing a few pounds is just the cherry on top!
Scottsdale, AZ
Corepower yoga got me into fitness after a long battle with it. I’m not perfect, I still miss classes BUT Corepower is the only one that made me consistently go back and attend. My body felt good and most of all, my mind felt good. I felt the stretch in my extremities and also in the way I view life. Grateful for this studio and the amazing classes they have. My favorite part is that after a sweaty session, they give you a cold lemon lavender towel to refresh! So amazing!
Honolulu, HI
Amazing classes and well cleaned studios. I loved every class that I’ve taken so far! The instructors are relaxing. I can depend on a great workout with level 2 and Sculpt. For a lighter workout and stretching, I like to go to level 1. don’t forget about their trial periods to check out the studios before signing up...it’s free! Membership can be customized to your liking depending on if you’d like to pay per class or pay for the month. Overall, great experience.