BY COREPOWER YOGA

Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
Corepower Yoga is my favorite places to practice and sweat. My two favorite classes are Sculpt and C2, but I also enjoy many of their classes. I used to have an Unlimited Membership, and only cancelled it because I go to school in a city that doesn't have a Corepower. But once I am back in a place where I can practice as frequently as I want, I will definitely renew my membership. If you don't want to commit to a full membership, I would definitely recommend getting a class pack over paying for each class; especially a great deal if you are a student!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I first experienced Core Power Yoga in San Diego. The class was fun, and high paced- hot yoga. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and good at her job. She had a true passion for yoga. The studio was very nice- clean and well maintained. I did however feel as if the studio is a bit too corporate for me. I’m more about the “mind” part of practice and didn’t feel strongly connected spiritually. I see core power as more of a fitness studio, which is fantastic if that’s what you’re going for.
Christina V.
Medford, MA
I love Corepower Yoga. It is the perfect amount of zen and workout combine. I love it so mucho I'm even doing Yoga Teacher Training through them. The great thing about CPY is that you can go anywhere in the country and you'll find the same kind of yoga at that CP location as you do at home. Free first week for new members, so you have no choice but to check it out!!
Emily M.
Washington , DC
I love CorePower Yoga! The first time I walked into the studio I had never tried yoga and I loved the yoga sculpt class I took so much I immediately joined. The only downside is that the classes are expensive, but they are an amazing workout. The facilities are clean and the instructors are talented and knowledgeable!
Wendy D.
Mission hills , CA
Hey currently have a Groupon for Core Power Yoga. Seriously one of the best studios I’ve ever been too. Very clean and the instructors are very nice. There are multiple studios I would recommend for people to get the Groupon and try it for a month
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Can I give CPY 6 stars? I hated yoga before I tried it here. Really great instructors, fun music, hands on help if you need it. I love the C2 class, HPF (really hot class, great to stretch out), and mostly LOVE sculpt (yoga + weights). I miss CPY as I just moved from Boston to Indianapolis and we don’t have it here!
Anjelica F.
San Jose, CA
I love that they offer classes throughout all hours of the day! My two favorite classes are Yoga sculpt which combines yoga, cardio, and strength training in one and Hot Power Fusion. Clean facility, and friendly staff that make you feel comfortable with every visit
Constance L.
Whitehall, OH
I've been to the Corepower Studio in Easton Center in Columbus, Ohio. My first visit at a free class and honestly, it was incredible. I had done yoga previously in life and this was a great beginner/refresher course. I felt alive and open the rest of the night and they offer a free week trial which is incredible.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Corepower yoga is everything yoga shouldn’t be. I think it’s a true meditation and more a focus on breathe and mind body connection than powering through trying to get a “yoga body”. I truly believe EVERYbody is a yoga body.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love CorePower! Immediately felt HOME in my first class! My old yoga studio just kind of went down the drain and I had been searching for a new yoga home. CorePower is it! Studios are always clean and class options are plenty.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
How long did you use this program?