Corelle Coordinates Microwave Cookware Set of 6 - Simple Lines

by Corelle

Microwavable cookware and storage set is easy to use. These dishes go from microwave to dishwasher to freezer with ease. Each lid comes with an adjustable vent to allow steam to escape. Use to cook all kinds of food types in your microwave as well as use it for storage or as a to go container. 16oz: 6.25 x 5.25 x 2"; 28oz: 7.5 x 6.25 x 2"; 40oz: 8.5 x 7.75 x 2".

Where can I find this Corelle Coordinates? I love these and could really use these? Thanks in advance.
Do they last?
Start your review of Corelle Coordinates Microwave Cookware Set of 6 - Simple Lines!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeland, FL
Love the design, durability and capacity of these containers. On top they have a vent that you can open or close depending on what you're storing. They're very easy to clean and store. I've had them for about 4 years now and they haven't cracked or accumulation any stains from use so they hold up pretty well. I will definitely continue using Corelle in the future.
This is a great product! It's an adorable matching set that's great if I'm bringing multiple dishes to a potluck or party. The lids are an added bonus, so that I don't have to fuss with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
I love everything with the simple lines details, the plates, cups, & bowls. I hope to have it all real soon, would make a great Christmas present.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Que bonitos están me gustan en verda son muy prácticos para guardar cosas o tranportar alimentos de una manera segura.
Memphis
The product is easy to use and is very convenient that is comes with lids. I like how they match too. Easy to store
Saint Louis, MO
I would love to get these they look stylish and durable than most of the others microwave cook ware out there!!!
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Wow i never knew corelle had containers like this i need these i love there dinner sets we have blue ones
Riyadh, Riyadh
Microwavable...... Best and easy to use.......... Food didn't get stickt..... A presentable set for guests....
Albany
Love corelle! My parents have been using it for years. The best part about it is that they don’t break haha