BY CORELLE

The corelle square 16-piece dinnerware set has everything you need to set the table for the grand dinner. This set includes porcelain mugs, dinner plates, salad plates and soup bowls. Each piece is made from vitrelle to ensure break and chip resistance. All the pieces in the corelle glass dinnerware set have a sleek, squared-shaped design with rounded corners and flared rims for a stylish look. Their laminated glass finish adds to the elegance. Simple and versatile, these pieces are great for everyday use and special occasions. You can stack them up in your sideboard for compact storage. This corelle square white dinnerware set is... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They last very well and don't chip!" in 1 review
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
The first set I owned when I bought my home. So lightweight and easy to wash. Only thing ever broke were cups and always replaced by the excellent customer service :)
Angela F.
Angela F.
This dish set is fantastic. We got ours when we were married 6.5 years ago and it's still in perfect condition. Wonderful.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love the look of white square plates. I feel that they look so fresh and clean on the table. Plus, it's nice to mix with a brighter color with something new.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
I owned this set for a while, but it was just too plain for my taste. The quality of this dinner ware is excellent, however I prefer to have designs on my dinner ware.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I purchased this set of everyday white dishes back in college (probably 7 or 8 years ago now) and they still look just as perfect as they did when I first bought them! The square design is a little more stylish than your standard round design and the solid white pattern is classic and will never go out of style. Probably the only part of this set I don't really use are the mugs, but only because they are on the smaller side and I tend to be a bit of a funky mug collector. Either way, Corelle dinnerware is incredibly chip resistant, lightweight, and perfect for just about any household!
Deb W.
Deb W.
Newport, PA
These are a great simply white set of the some of the best dinneware out there! These are my favorite (in a close match with the black simple lines) for plating food for presentation purposes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Love my Corelle dish set. They last through anything! I've dropped them and they haven't broken. I've had mine for quite a while now and I can't imagine buying any other brand for dishes.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I love my Corelle dishes! They have soo many patterns to choose from! They last very well and don't chip! Corelle was my top pick for dishes!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Seriously. Corelle does not break. Drop it on the floor as much as you would like because it really doesn't break. Good for homes with small children or elderly people. This dinnerware set is also very light and easy to carry.
Wynona C.
Wynona C.
Antioch, TN
Corelle is a time tested product and the patterns are tops. Although I love simple white dishes for food presentations.