BY CORELLE

The corelle dinnerware set has a mandarin flower design on plates, bowls and mugs. These red, black and gray design adds a beautiful, contemporary look to your dining table setting. The square dinnerware set has 16 pieces including 4 each of 10 " dinner plates, 8 " salad plates, 22-oz. Soup/cereal bowls and 12-oz. Mugs. they are microwave- and oven-safe for easy reheating. All the items of the corelle 16-piece dinnerware set resist breaks and chips and are ideal for daily use. Dishwasher-safe and stackable for compact storage. see more...

Corelle 16 Piece Square Dinnerware Set - Mandarin Flower
  • "I bought the square white set for my home 5 years ago, and they've gone through the dishwasher and been dropped numerous times without damage." in 1 review
Hadia K.
Norman, OK
I don't have the mandarin flower set, but I do have a 16 piece white and gold set that my family has had for 6+ years. Still going good till this day, some of the gold has crackled but it's to be expected, and I quite like the look it gives. Corelle is just a great basic brand that makes awesome dishwear.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the square dishes they give a little something extra to whatever your serving. Corelle dish last so long i don't know how they do it but they make them to last ! And have so many beautiful designs so everyone can find something they love.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Corelle dinnerware is great! My parents still have their set from when they got married 32 years ago and they show no wear. I bought the square white set for my home 5 years ago, and they've gone through the dishwasher and been dropped numerous times without damage. I would definitely recommend corelle!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this brand corelle is a very good brand I have never been disappointed with this brand there very effective there easy to clean they don't stain there affordable and very pretty I highly recommend
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
My friend bought this for me as a present and i Loved it because it is just so cute and adorable! I love everything that comes in a set so it is just perfect! The material is very nice and the design too!
Kee R.
I love the squared shape of all the pieces, even the cups are a bit square. Perhaps it is because of the shape that the pieces all seem to have so much capacity. I like this pattern, Simple Lines, because it is a simple contemporary design.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't have the whole set, but I have the square-ish bowl and I love it. It's each to pile things into, but small enough to be a cereal bowl. :)
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love this brand there dinner wear stuff holds up we have had ours for like 5 years and it still looks good
Becky C.
My mother has this brand and they don't break easy. Only one has gotten broken and she has had it for years.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I would give more then 5 stars .. Corelle Dinnerware set is the best plates must have in your kitchen