BY CORELLE

Durable dinnerware that's great for families with kids. This enhancements set of dinnerware from corelle is a 16-piece set that includes 4 mugs, 4 cereal bowls, 4 small salad plates and 4 large dinner plates. And if you're running short on time, this dinnerware can be used in the microwave. see more...

Karlene D.
Karlene D.
You can't go wrong with Corelle, they have a variety of patterns that will fit anyone's style. I have the white square plates and bowls with black lines on them. They are also very durable, I have dropped plates dozens of times and rarely done any damage to them. They are fairly easy to clean, they don't require any special cleaning products. I highly recommend!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I don't like the style but Corelle dishes are some of the best I've ever owned. they hold up very well in my household of 3 children. I can't tell you how many times they've dropped a plate and it's not shattered. these are great investment if you have little ones in your home.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I recently bought these and use them as our everyday dishes! as a lifelong corell user ( my grandmothers and mom all had loads of the dishes) they are always my go to for daily use dishes, so durable especially with little ones.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
It's hard to find good dishware at an affordable price that will last . This dish set is the most durable one I own. They go perfectly with most layouts . I would recommend these to everyone!!!
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
These are great because they're durable and last a long time. They come in a variety of patterns and cost less than $30 either online or at any retailer like target or walmart.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Corelle 26 pc dinnerware set is very durable. Corelle has always made good quality items. Love the global stripes. Great way to change the kitchen without breaking the budget.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love Corelli dishes. They are very nice and affordable! This is a very cute design. They have a huge variety of designs
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I used to have this & loved it the only reason I don't have it anymore is cuz I got new ones cuz I changed my kitchen
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
This is a beautiful set of dishes and a very modern look. A cheap dinnerware set that will look like a million bucks
Kattarina N.
Kattarina N.
Corelle is not only the best dishwater but my grandma has had the same set for over 30 years and still looks great