BY CORELLE

Durable dinnerware that's great for families with kids. This enhancements set of dinnerware from corelle is a 16-piece set that includes 4 mugs, 4 cereal bowls, 4 small salad plates and 4 large dinner plates. And if you're running short on time, this dinnerware can be used in the microwave. see more...

Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Corelle is by far, the best plateware we buy! We have had several brands the past few years, but they always chip or break and are super heavy! Corelle has nice and classy designs, and are nearly shattter proof (within reason of course).
Karlene D.
You can't go wrong with Corelle, they have a variety of patterns that will fit anyone's style. I have the white square plates and bowls with black lines on them. They are also very durable, I have dropped plates dozens of times and rarely done any damage to them. They are fairly easy to clean, they don't require any special cleaning products. I highly recommend!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I don't like the style but Corelle dishes are some of the best I've ever owned. they hold up very well in my household of 3 children. I can't tell you how many times they've dropped a plate and it's not shattered. these are great investment if you have little ones in your home.
A A.
I swear by Corelle. Unfortunately my mugs did break - but that's because they got dropped onto hard cement, and you can't expect a mug not to break when it's dropped onto hard cement. I have had these since freshman year of college and I'm a senior this year and all of my plates and bowls have held up fantastically and are as good as new. Would buy again!
Kaitlyn S.
I recently bought these and use them as our everyday dishes! as a lifelong corell user ( my grandmothers and mom all had loads of the dishes) they are always my go to for daily use dishes, so durable especially with little ones.
Miranda B.
It's hard to find good dishware at an affordable price that will last . This dish set is the most durable one I own. They go perfectly with most layouts . I would recommend these to everyone!!!
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
These are great because they're durable and last a long time. They come in a variety of patterns and cost less than $30 either online or at any retailer like target or walmart.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Corelle 26 pc dinnerware set is very durable. Corelle has always made good quality items. Love the global stripes. Great way to change the kitchen without breaking the budget.
Sara N L.
Flushing, MI
Not my favorite design, but I LOVE Corelle dishes. It is VERY difficult to break a dish. It may happen but its not without difficulty. I know for good style, and great wear and tear that Corelle is the brand I choose.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Corelle- I had expensive everyday plates, and went back out to buy corelle because I wanted something I knew would last, and it hasn't disappointed.