BY CORELLE

Equip your kitchen in style with this enchanted dinnerware set from corelle. The 16-piece set includes four mugs, four cereal bowls, four small salad plates, and four large dinner plates, so you can serve up to four people at a time. The dinnerware features a beautiful a delicate scroll pattern painted on the surface. These durable pieces are great for families with children. If you are running short on time, this dinnerware can be used in the microwave. see more...

Clarice F.
I love love love corelle!!! All my plates that I have purchased were from them. Gets pricey sometimes, but if you pick the right time + coupons = extra savings. Their plates are so sturdy and classic that your children could still inherit them
Cameron A.
Fredericksburg, VA
Corrales is the only brand that has been able to withstand my family. They are sturdy without being heavy. Wash up nicely too
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
One of the first brand I have heard of it's a very good quality durable beautiful dishes
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
I love the way you are so happy that you are the only person you love you too
Carmella P.
Love this set and this company in general. They're so great to use on any occasion as well as decor and beautifully crafted
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
These dishes are absolutely beautiful! Great quality overall, and great to put out for company. :-)
Tina R.
I love my corelle dishes. they do not have this pattern but I like it. I may just have to buy some
Victoria  D.
Love this set! Very affordable as well. Very cute and can be used as fine china
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
First, I love all Correll. I haven't met a set that hasn't lived up to their standards. Second. This pattern is just so pretty and delicate it has the look of China without the fragile break ability of China.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
Corelle is a great brand we have had our dish and glass sets from them for five plus years
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
What's the cost of this set?