BY CORELLE

Equip your kitchen in style with this simple, elegant dinnerware set by corelle. The 16-piece set includes four mugs, four cereal bowls, four small salad plates, and four large dinner plates, so you can serve up to four people at a time. The white dinnerware features a beautiful gloss finish that keeps your dinnerware dazzling. These durable pieces are great for families with children. If you are running short on time, this dinnerware can be used in the microwave. see more...

Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Corelle dinnerware sets are great! My grandma has had her set for over 30 years! That's what made me decide to go with Corelle. We have dropped them a million times already and not one has shattered. They are lightweight which is really nice when you are putting them away. I have the square white ones with a white design. I feel like they are classic and I will be able to keep them forever like my grandma has.
Maite L.
Maite L.
Love this set. It is classic and you can find anywhere. We realized that we needed another set but didn't want to pay full price so we waited until Black Friday and we found them with out a problem and on sale!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Got this. Goes with any design theme you may have. I have dropped a plate before and did not break.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This isn't my pattern but mine are vintage from 70s & they still look brand new!
Laura  S.
Laura S.
Richmond, VA
I love Corelle.. they are good starter sets while looking cute also. I had a set for about a year and then replaced them.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love my corelle set! Before these, we had stoneware, and they were so heavy and would get so hot when microwaved. These are light weight and don't scorch your hand when using them. Also, I've had a few fall on the ground and NOT ONE has broken :D Well worth the money
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
This set is so elegant. I love mine! They are easy to clean and they don't scratch like regular plastic plates
Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Fitchburg , WI
Unbreakable! Well, not exactly, but still super tough. I love that it comes in so many patterns and you can use it in the microwave.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Best brand for kitchen ware. No chip, no shatter, microwave safe, looks nice no matter what. These will last FOREVER
Heather H.
Heather H.
Oakland City, IN
Corelle dishes are THE BEST! They are the perfect gift for anyone moving on their own...whether they are moving to their own place, going to college, or getting married. EVERYONE needs Corelle!