BY CORE PRODUCTS

XCS1128 Features: Lace up ankle support black Triple layered fabric body, medial and lateral spiral stays, lined tongue and side panels Ambidextrous Options: Available in extra small, small, medium, large and extra large sizes Color/Finish: Color: Black Dimensions: Extra small width: 4'' - 6'' Small width: 6'' - 8'' Medium width: 8'' - 10'' Large width: 10'' - 12'' Extra large width: 12'' - 14'' see more...

Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tore my achillies anfd other tendons in my foot and my lower leg and I have to use this to stabilize my ankle and when my becomes a 9- 10 level pain. I have to use my foot often and I got this along side the brace the foot specialist gave me for my ankle. I live on the 3rd floor apt where I live so its Not helping my ankles healing because I have to use stairs. but this brace makes my walking standing more bearable.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I have tendonitis in my right ankle and foot and this brace gives me support on days I'm sore or weak. The only thing is that it's kind of hot to wear and I got a slight blister on my calf from where the braces rubbed on my skin.