BY CORE PRODUCTS

XCS1069: Features: -Belt. -Extra support for the expectant mother. -Helps provide relief for strained muscles. -Elastic construction helps relieve pressure on the pelvis while supporting the abdomen. -Soft, comfortable, hook-and-loop front pad provides additional lift. -Handwash with cold water and a mild detergent. -Do not bleach. -Line/air dry. -Avoid direct heat. -Dimensions: 52 H x 8 W. see more...

April E.
April E.
This has been a life savior! I had to buy a support belt beginning of my second trimester. The pain I was feeling on my back hurt so much it wasn't comfortable to stand or sit. this has helped a lot with carrying the weight. I love that its adjustable and it can be worn under clothes without anyone knowing.
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
I wish they had this when I was pregnant. I'm not sure the level of support it provides but I'm sure it creates a release of some pressure of the back and that is a great thing to have!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
The most awesome thing you can have during a pregnancy!! Def helps support the back and the front .. decent price and would buy again
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Love this belly supporter. I work 12-13 hour shifts and this helped greatly for back and belly suppport
Lisandra B.
Lisandra B.
This is a great belly supporter it supports your belly so well and it also helps your back not hurt so much and not carry all the weight as well! You instantly feel 10x lighter!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
How far into your pregnancy would you start using this?