Core Power 26g Protein Milk Shake Vanilla uploaded by Alyssa K.Core Power 26g Protein Milk Shake Vanilla uploaded by Jaquelin R.

BY CORE POWER

Core Power™ 26g Protein Vanilla Milk Shake.
Natural high protein.
Natural flavor.
11.5 fl oz (340ml). see more...

Vine C.
I love these protein shakes! It doesn't taste crazy artificial like a lot of other pre-mixed protein shakes. I love the fact that it's made with real milk. It taste great by itself or mixed in as part of a recipe. With the protein powder that I'm currently using, I also love the fact that I get a whopping 26g of protein in this shake. I mean, after a workout or just as an on the go breakfast, this is a great option. It's not pricey and tastes great. I'd say that's a win! Definitely recommend this.
Alyssa K.
My mother-in-law gave me one of these to try and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. It was light, tasted like a vanilla milkshake, and filled me up. I had it in place of lunch and was full until dinnertime. These are great!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This is currently my favorite protein drink on the market. It does not have that thick chalky taste that many protein drinks do. It is light, smooth, and really tasty! I recommend drinking it when it is really cold!
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this protein shake! Its the best one I've tried so far. It taste just like vanilla bean ice cream. It doesn't have the same artificial taste that most protein shakes have. Also made with real milk. I would definitely buy this again and recommend that you try it!
Brandon P.
I love this product as my post workout drink it has good source of protein and dose taste nasty like most of the protein powders on the market now The only downside to this drink is it has a lot of sugar in it
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
This is, by far, my favorite protein shake of all time. They used to sell these at the Orange Theory I attend and I literally craved them after I would workout. The flavor is amazing (no weird tastes), the texture is creamy and smooth and the protein amount is excellent. The only thing I would keep an eye on is the sugar content.
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
These are AMAZING! Much better then Muscle Milk. I am surprised no one else has reviewed this product. First off it has 26 grams of protein. The taste is awesome! I describe it as a McDonald's milkshake taste and no chalky after taste! I drink them after I workout because the product replenishes tired muscles. Best protein shake I have ever drank!
Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
My son loves these! Perfect for a pre football practice drink to make sure he has some pep in his step! He feels great and they taste awesome! Buy these several times per week :) highly recommend! If they can get past the taste buds of an 8 year old- success!!
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
These are the best protein drinks for after the gym! They taste like vanilla milkshakes and they have lots of protein in them! Just what I need!
Stephanie D.
My favorite protein drink....no after taste available in different flavors vanilla, chocolate, light chocolate, strawberry and banana....
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA
I take it with me to my theology class, satisfied