Core Power 26g Protein Milk Shake Chocolate

by Core Power

Core Power™ 26g Protein Chocolate Milk Shake.
Natural high protein.
Natural flavors.
11.5 fl oz (340 ml).

I'm looking to gain weight healthy by gaining muscle, would this work for me?
I have been wanting to start a daily protein shake and heard this was good but I'm skeptical. Does this have the chalky taste?
I had VSG, vertical sleeve gastromony last August. I am looking for high protein drinks that are not gritty. Has anyone tried one of these that has had the sleeve? Do they taste good? Are they ok for weight loss surgery patience? Would u recommend?
Start your review of Core Power 26g Protein Milk Shake Chocolate!
Product Highlights
“I hate the way most protein shakes taste, but this one doesn't taste bad at all.” in reviews
Winsted, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love these after a gym workout. I feel like it helps my muscles heal more quickly and I am less sore the next day than when I don’t drink these. I struggle to get protein drinks down as they tend to be clumpy and chalky. This goes down easy and keeps me full as I’m always hungry after a workout. Would definitely recommend!
Saluda, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
My absolutely favorite go to Protein shake on the go. It taste just like a fresh smoothie you make at home but very convenient to get while out and about. I will continue to get Core Power 26G protein.
Casa Grande, AZ
Yes, it has a higher sugar content than most, but this is the only protein shake I can honest to goodness finish to the last drop. The high sugar content is something i can live with, in favor of no fake sugar additives! Packing 26 grams of protein per bottle, this brand of shake, in both vanilla and chocolate (I prefer chocolate but will drink the vanilla if pressed) have an excellent, pure flavor with no aftertaste. I love how short the ingredients list is for these - nothing I can't pronounce, and nothing I can't identify.
Mckinney, TX
I enjoy these protein drinks quite a bit. They have a high protein level without leaving their drink tasting chalky or gritty. I only took 1 star off simply because Vanilla and Banana are my favorite flavors with this brand. Drink super cold & you'll love it!
Griffin, GA
I legit love this stuff it makes you feel full all day the taste is great the price is a bit to pricey but I totally love it it’s great for dieting it’s a great supplement I totally recommend it if you are trying to go on a diet or cutting down on meals
New Haven, CT
I really enjoy these for after I work out, the chocolate kind is my favorite, as it’s very thick, sweet, and filling without any strange texture or after taste that other protein drinks that I’ve tried have.
Goose Creek , SC
These protein shakes are the best tasting premixed shakes I have tried - and I have tried a lot! Very similar in taste to chocolate milk and a great kick start to my day. They do have a bit of sugar but I don’t mind that because I use this as a meal replacement.
Core Power 26g Protein Milk Shake Chocolate uploaded by Bekah N.
Pretty good! Received free via boxed. Sugar is a little high for my liking, but the taste is on point. Good cost, easy to find. I would recommend to friends that enjoy protein shakes. They aren’t for everyone :)
Plattsburgh , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this shake tastes. I love that it has 26 grams of protein that holds me over for a few hours. I drink one in the morning when I wake up. It fills u up and helps suppress your appetite. I'm on a diet so that's why I choose these.
chicago, IL
I'm a big fan of these to go protein shakes by core power. Most to go shakes are chalky and have a processed flavor. Core power has a natural flavor and is never chalky. Fills me up and I will continue buying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...