Core Hydration Nutrient Enhanced Water, 30.4 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Carissa M.

BY CORE PRODUCTS

CORE Hydration is ultra purified and balanced with electrolytes and minerals to work in harmony with your bodys natural pH of 7.4. Hydrate with the award winning clean, crisp taste of CORE and enjoy staying balanced. About the product: Ultra purified premium bottled water. Enhanced with electrolytes + minerals, pH balanced to match your bodys natural pH of 7.4. Free from fluoride, chromium 6, MTBE, arsenic and chlorine. BPA free bottle. *Approximately 7.4 pH. see more...

Ashley M.
Jefferson, SC
I purchased  Core water as a try and because the store I went into had a deal for 2 large bottles. The design of the bottle is eye catching and I enjoyed the twist lid, the bottle was easy to hold and the water tasted pretty good, it's just not my go to water. Will I purchase it again if at a deal... yes.  Core Hydration Nutrient Enhanced Water, 30.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Shauna C.
The water taste pretty good, I usually just buy the kroger brand but Kroger was actually giving away this for a free friday download so I decided to try it, the water is ok, I can tell its really good for you and it's a lot better than tap. the cost is just way to high for me and the design of the bottle I like because you can put the cap on the bottle. but its too expensive.
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I love this water it has a good taste. If I am going to buy a single bottle of water it's this brand. This product does meet my expectations. I usually buy this product at the gas station most of the time it's 2 for 4.00
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
I can honestly say that when it comes to bottled water I am pretty picky. With that being said, I have tried so many and Core is my absolute favorite! It is so refreshing and the quality is great! I highly recommend it!
Patrick M.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
When it comes to water and trying to fit in a decent PH,and electrolytes, etc.. it tends to get pricey, I’ve found this brand at most grocery stores, connivence stores (realistically any store that sells water), it’s affordable and tastes great!
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I am extremely loyal to core over any other water. It is pricey, but it’s definitely worth it. The taste is just so different and crisp than any other water, which is crazy because I could never picture myself being so loyal to water. Some people say all water tastes the same but that’s not true- core tastes better!!!
Carissa M.
Gladwin, MI
I’m obsessed with drinking water lately, and I’ve noticed such a huge difference in my health from adding a healthy dose of water into my life!! It’s crazy how much weight I’ve lost just from drinking plenty of water!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love core water, it is my absolute favorite. The bottle has an excellent design and the cap is great and secure. The water it’s self tastes very pure and is supposedly the perfect ph balance. It is a bit on the pricey side but I love it !
Whitney R.
Love this water! Taste so clean and keeps you way more hydrated than any other water I have tried. Normally every water has some kind of taste but this has no weird taste to it.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
My local grocery store but these on sale so I tried them. My lands is this water good. I’ve bought it over and over and highly recommend.