GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCorazonas
Lightly Salted Whole Grain Tortilla Chips, 15-Ounce (Pack of 24)

Corazonas Lightly Salted Whole Grain Tortilla Chips, 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 24)

by Corazonas

These look amazing has anyone ever tried?
Start your review of Corazonas Lightly Salted Whole Grain Tortilla Chips, 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
Love these! They are so healthy and taste amazing! I prefer these over any other brand!
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
Anybody who knows me knows that I love tortilla chips but absolutely hate anything that is whole grain, but I truly loved these chips! The didn't have the expected dry taste that most whole grain products have. Like most chips, I wish the bag wasn't half air.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I love tortilla chips, and I love this brand!!! The light salt makes them even better
Natal T.
Low cholesterol in a tortilla chip is very good! it is always helpful to have a snack and feel good about it.