Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light

This elegant super thin Clip-On LED light will provide optimal lighting for a bright thriving environment. Contains a soft-touch switch and versatile mounting screw which can be used with framed or frameless aquariums. Features: 3-way soft-touch control (A

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
This is an amazing ligtt and read so many great reviews on it which led me to no option but to purchase it and try it out myself.
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light uploaded by Kayla F.
I love this light! It is a major upgrade from my past light. I love the modern look this light has. I also love that the on and off of this light is touch; it is so much more convenient than having to go behind the tank to use the on and off button in the back near the outlet. It is extremely easy and quick it set up. I’m so glad I got this light! I recommend.
Marcy B.
Strongsville, OH
Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light uploaded by Marcy B.
I am in love with this CoralLife clip-on LED light. It is so versatile and easy to use. The light it provides is very natural, not too bright like other led lights I have used in the past. I will be buying these for all of my aquariums going forward. So far I’ve been really happy!
Jena S.
Thornton, CO
Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light uploaded by Jena S.
I bought this light for my daughter aquarium. I love how it makes her aquarium glow. The only issue the the screw clip to hold it into place. It didn’t screw on straight and leans a lot toward the tank. I wish there was a screw piece on both sides to fix it.
April W.
Lenoir, NC
I love this light it’s so cute and perfect for what I needed. I only wish it was bigger. But it’s good to use one my smaller tank. It’s very very bright!!!
Sandy D.
Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light uploaded by Sandy D.
This lights up well. It’s great for a bright tank and clean water. You are able to see the fish well too
Monica T.
NJ
I love this product because of the different light settings. I usually leave the blue spectrum setting because it gives it a nice deep sea kind of look. Every time people see the Fishtank they tell me how beautiful it looks. The only con I would say is that it is a little pricey compared to some other lights I have used in the past. Another thing I love about it is that it is easily adjusted to move where you want it.
Rob W.
Fontana, CA
Coralife Clip-On Marine LED Light uploaded by Rob W.
Gotta love the LED technology, the touch button is a nice feature that responds every time quickly. Just hope that won't be the first thing to go as sometimes touch features and water don't mix well. I'm hopeful that they took this into account and it will last a while, as waterproofing technology has come a long way. I'm sure the led bulbs themselves will last for 10s of thousands of hours or so. Will update if anything comes up short on this product but I would recommend this as a solid tank for lighting up your tank with white/blue led wavelengths. Waiting on a new 20 gal tank but uploading a pocture of the light setup on some germinating plants in the meantime.
America P.
South Bend, IN
Thanks to Influenster for sponsoring me. I enjoy adding this to my betta setup. This brand is very affordable. I like that this can be used for my betta.
Bri K.
I was very impressed how well this lit up my 10 gallon fish tank - this is a great affordable light!

Looking for your answer?