BY CORAL ACTIVES

With 6% Benzoyl Peroxide And Seawhip Extract Seawhip Coral Is A Renewable Resource Found In The Caribbean. Clinical Studies Have Shown That The Components In Seawhip Extract Can Be Used To Reduce Redness And Contribute Toward Cellular Repair. It Has Very Strong Soothing Properties For Sensitive, Irritated Skin. We Have Taken Great Steps At Coralactives To Create A Moisturizing Formulation To Minimize The Traditional Side Effects Of Benzoyl Peroxide. Made In Usa see more...

kanwal b.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
For people with hormonal , cystic acne and aging skin ,this is a good product. But some acne serums can actually break you out , but this one didn't for me. Its expensive but a good buy.. its takes time to work. I would recommend.
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing product my friends and I have been trying to remove our pimples from our face and othi g wo4k and then we found this which is amazing.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for targeting those tough to get rid of pimples! i thought this product worked great
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Where can I find this product?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price of this and where can it be found?