Personal CareFeminine CareTamponsCora
Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator

Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator

by Cora

Cora is an organic tampon for the smart and sophisticated modern woman. Designed to be both healthy and high-performing, Cora tampons provide the ultimate peace of mind. Made with 100% certified organic cotton, Cora tampons contain no synthetics, no dyes, no fragrances, no GMOs and no chemicals. Our Fearless Fit Design provides a true and more comfortable fit with maximum leak protection that expands widthwise for your unique shape. Cora’s compact BPA-free plastic applicator allows the smooth and comfortable insertion you want with the chemicals you don’t. Cora applicators are 100% recyclable and the soft and silent wrappers make for a discreet bathroom experience and easy applicator disposal. As if the product itself wasn’t amazing enough, every box of Cora you purchase helps provide menstrual products to a girl in need in a developing country, keeping her in school when she would otherwise forego her education due to an inability to manage her period. We’re on a mission to help every woman on the planet access safe and healthy menstrual products. Because we believe what you put in your body matters, Cora products are responsibly made without pesticides, insecticides, GMOs, rayon, polyester, fragrances or deodorants, chlorine bleach, or child labor, EVER.

100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON. Healthy, comfortable, highly-absorbent organic cotton. Pesticide-free. Chlorine-free. Fragrance-free. Toxin-free. Non GMO.; ONE BOX PURCHASED = ONE MONTH DONATED. Your purchase provides menstrual products and education to girls in need so that they can stay in school during their period.; LEAK-PROOF BODY-CENTRIC DESIGN. Octogonal design AND width-wide expansion conforms to your body for maximum absorption and no uncomfortable leaks.; COMPACT PLASTIC APPLICATOR. Comfortable and sleek. Easy insertion with soft tip. BPA-free fully recyclable plastic applicator. Comfort and low environmental impact. The best of both worlds.; FINALLY, A TAMPON FOR MODERN WOMEN. The brand thousands of women are switching to. Ditch your old big-brand tampon made with undisclosed synthetics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator!
Olivia A.
Concord, CA
I have had no issues with absorption or leakage. For the price, I feel comfortable knowing that I’m using a healthier, cleaner product. The applicator doesn’t “click” into place like other brands and that takes getting used to, but overall it works fine for me!
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Purchased at: Target
#pms, I love you! As a vegetarian, I'm super concious of what I put in my body and that doesn't exclude my #personalcare. @corawomen gives me the certainty that as my body is purifying itself, I'm not adding blockage. The Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator hosts an #organiccotton secure tampon. This means that it's #pesticidefree, polyester free, #fragrancefree, and 0 dioxins. They come in different secure options from #sanitarypads to #pantyliners. Next month I've actually ordered a personalized Period Starter Kit. -I even noted that I can switch up my kit to meet the needs of my calendar trends. #womenempowerwomen: I helped Cora provide education and pads to a girl in need by purchasing my first box @target, but you can also visit cora.life for a discreet shipment to your home. Do you have a favorite organic personal care brand that you recommend? -------------- #fitlife #healthylifestyle #yogini #naturalessence #naturalcosmetics #cora #corawomen #certifiedorganic #momlife #branding #sanfrancisco #bcorp #iamwoman #menstrualcycle #period #veganfit #veganlifestyle #lifehacks #selfcaresunday #girlpower #productphotography #productreview #brandambassador #brandrepbaby
NICOLE  .
The Dalles
Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator uploaded by NICOLE  .
Just started using this product and so far I love it. Got my first month free just had to pay shipping! Love the packaging and they work great.
Shereen M.
N Riverside, IL
pretty good. I like the idea of using an organic product for this use. they seem a bit bigger than other brands though without more leakproof design. I would buy them again though.
Michele F.
For something that goes inside your body, you should really be mindful of the tampons you use! All Cora products are wonderful.
Faith A.
So much better than others. Natural and doesn’t scare me of getting toxic shock. No smell. Easy. And clean.
Laura T.
These tampons are my favorite ! It makes me feel better that they are made of cotton and not random chemicals ! I’m happy from having switched from other brands to this one !
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
I love that this is organic cotton, I feel like on my really heavy flows that it couldn’t absorb too much or I would leak... but over all definitely recommend just because it’s a lot more friendly to your Vag than the ones with chemicals.

Looking for your answer?