Cora Organic Cotton Tampons - Super - 16ct

by Cora

NULL

Do they come on a large quantity then just 32?
Start your review of Cora Organic Cotton Tampons - Super - 16ct!
Jess J.
Purchased at: Target
Great cause and good product! Personally I bought these because I couldn’t find my normal organic cotton tampons but I wasnt mad that this is what I was left to choose. They hold for over night use and I haven’t had any issue with leaking at all!! The quality was better then the other store names. I only choose organic cotton tampon companies that either give back to charity or a foundation aligned with my views and this Cora brand give tampons to girls in Africa that have to stay home from school and loose out on education because of their periods and not enough near by resources to help them stay in school and have a better way to take care or their woman parts during their period. Cora Organic Cotton Tampons - Super - 16ct
Rozzilynn P.
Cora Organic Cotton Tampons - Super - 16ct uploaded by Rozzilynn P.
Purchased at: Target
I love organic tampons! The natural cotton doesn’t stick to you like other brands that have added chemicals in it. Some organic tampon brands haven’t quite gotten sizing right yet, however Cora did! The size fits perfectly.
Beth H.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot believe I paid a premium price for tampons that must have been designed by someone who has never used a tampon. First of all, the wrapper tears down the side instead of across the top, which makes disposal less than sanitary. And then the applicator completely pulls apart. These have absolutely nothing going for them other than being organic cotton, and I'm sorry, but I will just take my chances with the superior packaging and design of Tampax.
Lydia A.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Two stars for packaging and the thought... otherwise, these tampons are very uncomfortable, do not expand at all throughout the day, and therefore, fall out and are uncomfortable to remove. I wanted so much for these to work for me, but they don’t :(
Tamara F.
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: Target
Honestly, I was completely skeptical. A tampon that is 100% cotton with BPA plastic applicator that when purchased Cora will provide pads and health education to a girl in need. Well, I can say the tampons and panty liners work. Both are so unbelievably comfortable. The first day I kept checking because it felt as though nothing was there. By day three I was confident enough to be happy with that feeling. I purchased at Target because my period is so irregular due to having PCOS and hypothyroidism. I just didn’t want a subscription that I couldn’t control. I missed out on a vegan leather pouch to hold my tampons and liners that Cora Women don’t allow customers to purchase separate. Hopefully they change this!
Leigh Ann L.
Broomfield
LOVE Cora Organic Tampons! They are effective and make me feel good knowing I’m using products that are good for my overall health.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...