BY CORA

Cora provides organic tampons with applicators in a customized delivery, with products donated to girls in need. Ships free, straight to your door.

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Okay, well I bought the trial version of these tampons for $3. I’m very glad I didn’t buy the subscription price because it’s just insane how much they cost! I love the idea of “organic cotton” and knowing exactly what you put in your body, but truthfully these didn’t really change anything about my period. They worked just as my Playtex Sport Multi-Pack Light/Regular/Super Unscented Plastic Tampons - 36 CT and those are obviously cheaper. What I did find very irritating and why I gave it a low rating is because when applying the light tampons I actually ended up wasting about 4 of them because the aggravating applicator just wouldn’t work well. ALSO, when I took one out it literally unraveled... like I was scared, uh, what if the string became unattached and the cotton got stuck?! Yeah. I didn’t like these and do not think they are worth the cost that they are. My personal opinion.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I have been receiving Cora tampons for close to a year now. I feel great about the fact that they are made from organic cotton, and they are a quality product that works really well. I have a very heavy period and the super absorbency works well for me with minimal leaking. They have recently introduced two more absorbencies, so I will be incorporating the super plus to try those out, as well. I love that they come with the starter pack, which includes a little case for carrying tampons in your purse, and a lovely storage box that is not embarrassing to have in your counter or shelf in the bathroom. I just started receiving the pantyliners, as well, and they are working fantastically! Overall, this subscription has made my period more convenient and healthy.
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
I love these tampons. I was very skeptical at first because I didn’t think they would do the job without any leaks. I purchased the trial box which is light, regular and super .I’m very pleased. The tampons are organic cotton. The applicator is plastic. Applying the product was very easy and they are extremely comfortable. Almost too comfortable. I don’t feel anything like I do with other brands and I haven’t had any leaks like I would with other brands. I even tried the other sizes in the trial to see if I would get a leak and nothing no leaks! Definitely will be signing up for the subscription.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I tried these as a special online and I actually really liked them. The cause is honestly phenomenal and a company that has a cause and a purpose make you feel better about purchasing. They are delivered to you, that's always nice and easy. I would say its definitely worth a try or even just a peep on their website.
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
These are amazing and stylish. These are honestly great for everyone, but even for teens who are just starting out. They come with a lipstick size concealer case for your tampon, so you can hide them in your purse. My sister is 16 and on the swim team, so she needs to have tampons on her at all times and these are perfect. She puts the case in her backpack and no one knows what they are.
They work super good and help reduce cramping as well. Highly recommend.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Let me start out by saying if you visit Cora's website they'll ship you a free trial of a monthly supply and all you have to cover is shipping which is $3! Amazing! While of course organic tampons that aren't filled with synthetic crap will be more expensive, but it's an investment that's entirely worth it - take care of your kitty ladies! This is a monthly subscription that has several options on payment: once a month, every three months, or down payment for the year. The monthly payment is the most expensive, every three months is middle priced, and you'll receive the best deal if you are subscribed for the yearly delivery - just like other subscription services! There's nothing greater than having tampons DELIVERED to your door, and I will admit - the packaging itself is aesthetically pleasing but the product(s) are amazing quality. I've used both regular and super and I prefer the super with my heavier flow. I hope this helps!
Samantha K.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! These tampons are so nice! They are just like the ones from the store that you're used to but way better for you! Get absorption and has a bio degradable plastic type applicator(I'm not super science go to the website for more info about it) and they send pads to women who need them. The girls will drop out of school for the week or all together bc they don't have the means to take care of there period. I absolutely love this brand! Get yourself a free trail on their website and you'll see yourself how great it is!
Nicole N.
Oakland, NJ
This is a great subscription service. It's organic tampons free of anything harmful. And the best part, with every box sold a box is donated to a woman in need. Packaging is also gorgeous. Highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I just subscribed to Cora, and i love these tampons. The packaging is really grown up, no flashy colors. Absorbency is good and they are organic!  I love their packaging and the lipstick type tampon holders and the little black clutch they give you to keep them in. The price of these are great they send you three months worth at a time. I highly recommend these.
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
The packaging is beautiful!! It's an organic tampons!! It makes very comfortable!!! And long lasting !!! It definitely met me expectations !!! And yes it's affordable!!! I would totally recommend this to any girl , especially those who are activate and an athlete.