CoQ-10 Toner

Shop Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10. The hydrating and refreshing mixture helps minimize p

What color is this supposed to be because I see some people have yellow and others have white?
HooW is this is it worth it ?! Or don’t believe the hype ?
Is this friendly to sensitive skin?
Start your review of CoQ-10 Toner!
Product Highlights
Nice light toner. Natural ingredients. Love the glass bottle. Now with an improved pump versus flip top. It's hydrating and gentle.in reviews
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Ashley B.
This is a great, affordable toner! It is very hydrating, I would recommend it for dry skin, and winter! It can be a tiny bit sticky if you’re using other products with a lot of glycerine or hyaluronic acid. I don’t mind that thought because my face powder usually looks nicer on top. The smell is not very “natural” smelling, so if you have an aversion to perfume it might not be for you. It’s light, though! The sprayer is also pretty powerful, it’s definitely not a soft mist. The instructions are to put it on a cotton pad, but I just spray my face directly to save product/cotton pads. Maybe it would be less sticky though!
Arzu S.
Syosset, NY
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Arzu S.
The best! I heard this toner from an influencer and give it a try. Since then I am obsessed with it. Even though I like to try new products, I always go back this toner. It smells great, feels great, cleans great. I use as toner and mist. I would definitely recommend it. Only downside is the price. I wish it could be little cheaper. I usually order from dermstore.com. They have discount on auto shipment.
Heather W.
Raleigh, NC
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Heather W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly my favorite toner I’ve used this far in life and I’ve used a decent amount of prestige brands! I LOVE how healthy the ingredients are, it might be my favorite thing about this brand. My skin loves this and I feel super refreshed and glowing every time I use it.
Laura D.
Arden, NC
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Laura D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner is great!! It is a spray toner but has a gentle, fine mist. It is in a glass bottle that is heavy but very nice. The toner has a nice smell to it that is not super strong. I can not pinpoint what the smell is but it does disappear as soon as you use it. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed but also very smooth afterwards as well. It is pricey but a little goes a long way!!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Letty S.
Tried this as a toner on nights I use my retinol and it's amazing. I am super careful because my skin breakouts very easily and this product has caused 0 issues. Love the spritz application. Light uncloying smell, no stickiness. I started with a travel size and liked so much I got the full size.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a little on the fence with this one, but I mostly like it. I’m not a big fan of the scent, but it’s not artificial so I can’t complain too much. It does hydrate my skin and I love the antioxidants. I was hoping it would be a nice daytime refresher, but it’s too heavy and leaves me a little oily. But works great as a toner!
Julie P.
Chesterfield, MI
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Julie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am new to this line but I love it so much! I love to use a hydrating toner after my liquid exfoliator. This is definitely my new favorite spray hydrating toner. I also used it on my arms and legs before moisturizer.CoQ-10 Toner
Thuy H.
Austin
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Thuy H.
Good hydrating toner. It doesn't leave a film on my face. It doesn't burn my eyes which is a good point. Price is quite high and I am not a fan of glass bottle because it's heavy and I'm afraid that I will drop it sometimes. The spray is quite strong and not leaky. The mist not spreading but it more like target in 1 area where I spray it so it lasts longer than my other hydrating mist.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by Reilley L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner is one of the rare products that I have used that actually lives up to all the claims that it makes. It has ingredients that cool and refresh the skin especially on those days when you feel a little worn from wind and sun. I think I’m instinctively attracted to products with cucumber as an ingredient because it reminds me of the days when people put cucumber slices on their eyes before going out. It’s also packed with hyaluronic acid to keep the skin moisturized. Finally, I live in a downtown environment and this offers protection from environmental stressors like the pollution that is continually kicked up living on a major thoroughfare. Definitely will be purchasing again and also very pleased that the bottle is recyclable. In fact, since I have another toner to try out I may use this bottle as the spray nozzle is a perfect mist.
C C.
CoQ-10 Toner uploaded by C C.
I absolutely adore this toner! The mist is super fine and makes my skincare routine so much more enjoyable. It's lightweight, refreshing, and provides the amount of extra hydration I feel my skin needs. There's an herby scent that might bother some but I love how it makes my skin feel so much I've repurchased this multiple times since I first saw it at Sephora. I just want to make a quick note about something I noticed with my recent purchase. The bottle felt larger and I had a little difficulty taking it out of the box. I thought it was all in my head but I went ahead and did a quick side by side comparison. I purchased the two bottles on the left last fall and I just received the full bottle on the right. All purchased through Sephora. It's a minor size discrepancy but in all seriousness what's the deal?? Another caveat is that this contains an essential oil listed as Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil. I could do without the added fragrance but my skin isn't particularly sensitive so I don't mind. I would still highly recommend this product though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yvonne O.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone with acne prone skin used the CoQ-10 Toner? What benefits have you seen and how long did it take for you to notice?
Sonni A. il y a 2 ans
I don’t have acne prone skin per se, but I do get the occasional breakout and I would say that this is not the toner to use to Target acne. It is gentle and wonderful for daily use, but I don’t see improvement in my occasional acne when using this. For that type of issue, I would look into a toner or liquid treatment with salicylic acid. Paula’s Choice BHA liquid treatment (which you can apply with a cotton pad like a toner) would be a great one to try.
Navpreet  M.
Canton, MI
il y a 3 ans
Lily S. il y a 2 ans
I just got it today in the mail!! I cant wait to use it more!!