BY COPYCAT

• Hows this tempranillo..? the Label is...It's really good 1 Answers
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't be fooled by the adorable packaging-- it's much better than the actual wine unfortunately. I wouldn't consider myself a wine snob by any means (I always buy bottles under $20 and have drank a good amount of cheap wine in my lifetime) but this wine is almost undrinkable. I couldn't get through one glass! Intense sweetness to an extremely acidic finish is not enjoyable.
Jerrica S.
Jerrica S.
Charlotte , NC
I normally drink pink moscato and I love the taste of that wine. I Did not like this wine at all. I will stick to moscato.
Paige W.
Paige W.
new york
I admit I was drawn to drink this wine from the adorable label featuring a dressed up cat. Unfortunately, this was the most appealing part of the wine, as the taste is much too sweet for my preferences. As you sip, the overwhelming sweetness claws at your senses, giving way to a slightly dry follow up and acidic finish. Will not be drinking again without reluctance.
Anna T.
Anna T.
As I sip upon this wine, I don't really find it satisfactory. The scent is alcohol-y, and the taste is sweet, then it has a strange aftertaste. I am no connoisseur, but I know good from bad and this is not good. Love the packaging: cats and "drink right meow", but no thanks. Never again will I be fooled by cat packaging unless someone decides to make Neko Atsume wine.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
This bottle gets 2 stars for a great label and cute description, but it doesn't hit the notes you'd want to taste from a Tempranillo. It's bitter at the front end of the palate then finishes cloyingly sweet- it just seems to have bad balance as a wine to me.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hows this tempranillo..? the Label is amazing i have to say..!