Coppola Technicolor Directors Cut

by Coppola

If I wanted to try this were would I be able to find it? Does it taste good?
Start your review of Coppola Technicolor Directors Cut!
How would you rate this product?
The price is a little high, frankly, but it has a lovely taste. I rarely buy something at this price point but I have tried it and it does have a good flavor. It has some cherry notes in it that I really liked.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Brookfield, MO
I have nothing yo say about this because I have never drink it. The stupid website made me review this and wouldn't let me move on until I typed a review. I can't type a review for something I had never tried I could lie and make up a review for it but those does nothing for people who are actually questioning a purchase of this item
Los angeles, CA
I kind of love the Coppola wine. I didn't expect to necessarily but this red is super good. It's around 16$ so good for like a bottle to share with someone or keep for yourself, you do you. I like that it's not too robust.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite wines! We've loved nearly all the Coppola wines we've tried and this one definitely didn't disappoint! We had our friends ask us multiple times what the wine was because they thought it was so good! We will be buying this again
Penns Grove, NJ
This is a delicious wine! One of our local restaurants has a fairly good wine list but it is incredibly over priced. This was one of the few wines that was worth the price on the list! Definitely worth the price and a great stand alone or meal accompanying taste.
Fruit Heights, UT
I went to the Coppola Winery with friends on a recent trip to San Francisco, and I was disappointed by this wine. It was alright, but not spectacular. Nothing like they touted it to be.
No Special Diet
Chase City, VA
This is my freaking wine right here lol. I absolutely love it. I have to purchase this online because for some reason they don't sell this wine in my area.
Organic, Gluten Free
Las Vegas, NV
Ahhhhmaaazingggg vino!!! I love Francis coppola wine. Very affordable wine when on sale - with a great taste. Can’t ever go wrong with this wine.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
New Haven , CT
This tastes great. It has a wonderful scent. It lasts long. I dont notice a difference in the taste if it takes me a while to finish the bottle.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Honestly I bought this because I'm a huge sucker for cute labels. This wine did surprise me, I really loved it. Definitely affordable as well
No Special Diet