BY COPPERTONE #8 in Facial Sunscreen

This Product Was Specifically Developed To Be Applied To Wet Skin. It Visibly Cuts Through Water To Adhere To Skin. This Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Formula Sprays On Clear And Won't Whiten On Wet Skin So There's No Need To Towel Dry. Twist Lock Cap Water Resistant (80 Minutes) see more...

• I wonder how young of a child is it okay to use this on?2 Answers
  • How would you rate the "Spray & Clear" for children with pale, se...1 Answers
  • Can you use this on wet skin?5 Answers
Melanie B.
This is another brand that my husband and I use on our four daughters. Two of our daughters take after me and have fair skin and freckles, and the other two take after my hubby and get nice and tan in the summer. I usually use this product if we go to the beach, it's super easy to just pull it out and spray the kids down and repeatinf that every 45 mins to an hour. My kids don't ever get burned and I too a natural red head with fair skin use this sometimes and I haven't ever gotten a burn while using this spray sunblock made by copper tone. I highly recommend this for all the moms out there.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
After my husband turned into a zebra there isn't anyway I would use this on a child. I always carefully spray my husband down because burns like crazy. I like to use lotion but we ran out in our cruise and had to buy this. I sprayed his back over and over and at the end of the day his back still burned and he had white streaks everywhere. Maybe the spray was clogged some and that's why it didn't apply evenly (I did try to rub it everywhere) but I'm not taking the chance.
Rea Y.
I would not recommend this product and not specifically the brand that is the problem, I do not like any of the spray sunscreens because they contain alcohol which leads skin to actually burn in the sun. My family went on vacation and all sprayed spf 70 on several times a day and burnt badly and after talking to a nurse practitioner we were soon educated on spray sunscreens
Shanna V.
Debary, FL
I love this product, it makes it really easy to apply on my girls, you don't have to worry about putting any on your hands to lather on them because they make it nice and easy, the spray applicator is great because it mists the sunblock on them, I definitely recommend this product to my family and friends
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I love using these spray sunscreen products and I think this is the best brand I have bought from that has what I need in a spray. It comes out really easy and has a good spout. It’s not greasy or overly tacky as some sunscreens are so my kids aren’t fussy when putting it on. Definitely recommend.
angie T.
I bought this for my older kids. I was able to purchase this at my local Wal-Mart. It has nice packaging. Easy to hold and spray. This did meet my expectations when following the directions. I think it's gentle. I would like the SPF to be higher for more protection. I'll buy again.
Megan G.
Independence, MO
I buy this for my kid every year. We love it. Very easy to apply and not to heavy on the skin. My kids are very prone to sunburns and hate wearing sunscreens. This protects them and they will actually wear it. Has a pretty good smell too. Love that we can buy it in all our stores too.
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
It's not waterproof. It's a pretty good sunscreen but you have to reapply like every hour and it takes a little extra pressure to get out of the can. It was a good price though and the kid doesn't get all itchy from it (she has very sensitive skin) so I would probably use it again.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
A much better choice than the traditional squeezing your hand and applied to the skin formula. This spray was quick to apply and quick to dry and set making it much easier to safeguard a child’s very pale, easily-burnable skin when they don’t like to sit still for the process.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love the Coppertone spray sunscreens! I’m super pasty and I need something that’s got some staying power and this does the trick! It applies evenly and isn’t sticky, it sinks right in. I reapply ever couple of hours and it keeps me from ending up looking like a lobster.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Can you use this on wet skin?
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
How long does this last before you need to reapply?
Melissa M.
What is the age limit for this brand ?
Melissa M.
Can some one help me with the age limit? Need to know it is safe for kids 3 and under my niece is 3 and this would help a lot! Thanx
Rachael H.
Topeka, KS
I wonder how young of a child is it okay to use this on?