Coppertone Wet 'n Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen

Protection from the Most Damaging UVA/UVB Rays. Broad Spectrum SPF 45. Water Resistant. Visibly Cuts through Water. Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. Coppertone® Wet n Clear™ Sunscreen Continuous Spray Specifically developed to be applied to wet skin, Coppertone® Wet n Clear™ visibly cuts through water to adhere to skin.  This broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection formula sprays on clear and won t whiten on wet skin so there s no need to towel dry.  Coppertone® Wet n Clear™ makes it easy for you and your family to e.

How does this type compare to other coppertone products?
Can you apply it properly once the kids are already Wet?
Does this stay on as well as a cream you rub in?
Start your review of Coppertone Wet 'n Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen!
3 years agoRimersburg, PA
This is a really good sunscreen I used it all summer. It helped me from getting burnt. I am very pale so its easy for me to get burnt. This product really helped. I got mine from walmart at a good price
3 years ago
I don't usually go for Coppertone sunscreen as compared to other brands such as Banana Boat. However, I'm always at the pool and I need high SPF. Since this product is only 30 SPF, I don't usually buy it.
a year agoSt Charles, IL
I’m a big believer in wearing sunscreen, even during cooler months. I find the spray option easy and quick. This brand is gentle and effective. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality sunscreen!
2 years agoClarksville
I’ve always used Coopertone. To me, it has always worked well and lasted a long time. It’s gentle on my skin. It’s in a nice and easy to use spray bottle. I recommend this brand to anyone who burns easy!
2 years ago
I love continuous spray sunscreen. It's so easy to apply and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. This product is great for the beach and hot days because it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky and dirty.
2 years ago
I come from pale stock and this is our favorite brand. Easy continuous spray. Good long protection. And if we reapply after a couple of hours it keeps the sunburn away. We buy it every year for the beach.
2 years ago
I really like this product a lot and would recommend it. the only thing is that you have to keep spraying it often, and i don’t like that. Ya a good sunscreen though and I like it and i think you will too
a year agoMaitland, FL
I love the ease of this product ! It is so hard to put sunscreen on a child and this just helps so much. It’s a vey gentle product that doesn’t Clog pores and delivers a great long lasting protection
a year agoirving
Worked amazing didn't get as burn as other who wore a different type of sunblock very effective as long as you keep reapplying every couple hours. Definitely met my expectations and will purchase again
a year agowellington
Great product with a nice continuous spray. It has a light scent that is overpowering. The packaging is similar to most sunscreens on the market. It definitely met my expectations and dried quickly and evenly.