Coppertone® Wet 'n Clear® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Bex A.Coppertone® Wet 'n Clear® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Kyla N.

BY COPPERTONE #52 in Facial Sunscreen

Specifically developed to be applied to wet skin, Coppertone® Wet 'n Clear® visibly cuts through water to adhere to skin. This broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection formula sprays on clear and won't whiten on wet skin so there's no need to towel dry. Coppertone® Wet 'n Clear® makes it easy for you and your family to embrace the sun.® see more...

Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm a pale girl and I burn Like There's No Business. I live in South Florida and we go to the beach all but once a year I know how do you live in Fort Lauderdale and only go to the beach once a year well even with the best sunburn I always miss a spot and get burnt that's why with this sunscreen it makes it so much easier to not miss any spots and reapply very frequently no stickiness of stinkiness just good old sunblock
DONNA P.
Woodridge, IL
I feel like im allergic to this product or any other coppertone sunscreen why? Because i get rashes shortly after i put this on and so does my kid. I have tried other sunscreen and i swear ive been looking for one that doesnt give me rashes. So far i have only found 2 products and they dont make them for the body, only for the face. I will not be purchasing this just my opinion because im allergic to it.
Shelby E.
Bowling Green, KY
This is probably the sunscreen I buy most often and I really like it! You do need to apply every hour to ensure you don’t get burned. Especially is you get in the water. I like that it drys fast and doesn’t smear all over the place when you get in the water. It is a good price and doesn’t have a horrible smell! I will contribute to purchase this!
Krysta K.
Grande Prairie, AB
Seems to work well on the areas it actually covers. With the aerosol form it’s hard to evenly cover yourself. I scorched my legs thinking they had sunscreen on them when in reality only a few squiggly areas were actually covered. I like how light and easy it is to travel with them but the coverage is hard to perceive
Maya S.
The first time I bought this was from Walgreens a couple years ago after my mom kept reminding me to put on sunscreen time and time again. I was super adamant at the time that I didn’t need it or my excuse was that it’s too much effort. Looking back I roll my eyes over myself and I realize now that it’s super important part of one’s skincare routine!

My cons are the same for most sunscreens though. I don’t like the greasy feeling.

But I no longer can use the excuse that it’s too much effort. This makes it really easy! I use this all over my body except my face and it doesn’t make me break out or anything! Thank goodness...
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
This product was alright. The packaging was nice but the product itself needs improvement. I’ve used this a couple times and it works great at first but unless you’re reapplying every 30 minutes or so you will get burnt. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone there are a lot better products out there.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I not only use this sunscreen on myself, but also on my family. It helps me from burning badly and protects my family as well. The price is nice and it’s not that much. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen because I love it and the smell. I will continue buying this product and I highly recommend!
Taylor G.
London, OH
My family has trusted copper tone ever since I remember. This sunscreen keeps your skin protected while playing on the pool on a hot bright day. The only thing I don’t like with the spray can is that it seems that you still need to rub it in after applying(not shown in the commercials).
Gabby S.
The sunscreen came out well, and it was easy to apply with a simple spray bottle. The sunscreen was gentle on my skin. I usually don’t use sunscreen so this was my first time. The packaging was nice and bright! I would likely check it out again for use for a beach or pool day again.
Angie T.
Elizabethtown
My youngest son is a redhead so sunscreen is very important. We never go out of the house in the summer that we are going to be outdoors that we don't take sunscreen with us. It goes on very easily and doesn't run and get in your face or in your eyes it truly is a great product.