Coppertone Wet & Clear Spray

• Sprays on clear and won't whiten on wet skin
  • Visibly cuts through water to adhere to wet skin
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

How does this type compare to other coppertone products?
I have been looking for a more reliable or protecting sunscreen for my two year old does anyone have any suggestions on one that they feel really works is it that I'm not getting a high enough SPF or is it just the brand that I am using?
Can you apply it properly once the kids are already Wet?
Start your review of Coppertone Wet & Clear Spray!
Krystal G.
Hurricane
I love the ease with which it goes on and it's not greasy and sticky! Lasted for hours, holds up well in the water.  Only reapplied once and it worked wonders!
Jessica B.
Louisville
I love this for the kids! I especially love that it goes on so smooth. Definitely suggest to buy this for your kids.
Heather H.
Council Blfs, IA
Super easy to apply, greatly priced. Lasts while we swim and play outdoor for a good few hours. My skin don't feel all greasy. My favorite sun screen!
Dana P.
Marshalltown , IA
I like this because it's easy to apply and it's great for being in water! Used this while going to the Omaha zoo and it was a scortcher. Kept my kids and I protected very well from the immense sun and mist fans all day.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I love spray on sunscreens because it is sooo much more convenient. They also seem to soak in better. One complaint I have though is that the top doesn’t stay closed very well, it twists and is “open” and gets all over the place if you put it in your beach bag. My mom did this and the entire thing emptied into her beach bag and ruined the bag, and all her clothes inside it
Serena T.
Swansea, IL
This product is great and it does stay well on your skin. I don't usually have to reapply too often. It is light, gentle on skin, and overall a good value.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
I like coppertone I think it's a great product and does the job its made to do it protects your skins in my opinion very well I know it priced a little high but its price is comparable to other name brands so I reccomend you give it a try and see what you think about it
Barbara J.
Boise, ID
It goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky. It very easy to reapply as needed. It's my go to, preferred brand.
Shanna H.
Comanche, OK
Easy to apply and lasts longer than any other sunscreen we have used. Priced just right for all summer use.
Jan H.
Bonaire, GA
This is a great sunscreen. It covers well and does what is says as long as you follow recommendations.