BY COPPERTONE

Lotion Continuous Spray, Hypoallergenic dermatologist tested. Fast easy coverage at the touch of a button. Moisturizing formula with photostabilized avobenzone provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Provides instant waterproof protection. Sprays... see more...

Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
When your 30 jut isn't doing it for you anymore :) I love water babies . The lotion is thicker and I feel better knowing that it's not washing off the kiddos as soon as they enter the water. Travel sizes are great for the mom on the go !
Kathrin  Y.
Dpo, AE
This sun screen works perfect for my 2 year olds. It doesn't leave oily skin and keeps them both save from the sun. We love this lotion and would recommend it highly.
Meg W.
Sylvan Beach, NY
This is perfect for my little lady. I don't have to worry about it making her cry if she gets it in her eyes and it protects her very well!
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
Classic and basic sunscreen for a decent price. Realistically the spray on ones are better, but I've heard the cream give better coverage
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Perfect tool for my kiddies and all that summer time fun they have each and every summer. It is the perfect protection from the sun
Carlee B.
Ephrata
This has always been one of my favorite sunscreens. My mother has always used it and now I am continuing on with the tradition.
Karen C.
Hellertown, PA
I grew up when my parents used this sunscreen on me. Reminds me of the beach! I use this brand for my children now.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
This is one of my favorite sunscreens for the kids. Goes on smooth and has long lasting skin protection.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
Still love this product! I used to use it as a kid and now my son. Uses it!! Great product!