BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen not only for babies but for adults too, I use it and It is very gentle with my sensitive skin, It is waterproof wich is cool when you want to swim. It met my expectations and I think that I would buy it again, because sometimes It can be difficult to find a gentle sunscreen and this one is very gentle.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work outside at a golf course in the Florida sun. No sunburns for me because of this amazing sunscreen!
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used it on my daughter when in Florida and Mexico. She had zero burns it kept her very protected even in the water.
Rebecca Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The product smells good and goes on smoothly/dries quickly. Does a great job in the sun and does not sweat off easily.
Makia M.
Antioch , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a regular sunblock. It doesn't break me out or make me look ashy. It great for baby too.
Melissa P.
Red Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish it was more natural, but it’s good for what it is. It doesn’t contain PABA which me and my kids are all allergic to!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?