BY COPPERTONE #41 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Genesis C.
Cooper city, FL
Great sunscreen not only for babies but for adults too, I use it and It is very gentle with my sensitive skin, It is waterproof wich is cool when you want to swim. It met my expectations and I think that I would buy it again, because sometimes It can be difficult to find a gentle sunscreen and this one is very gentle.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Always protected my little one!! She is an olive tone though, so I'm not sure for very light skin tones. I paid 7.00 but well worth it! Lasted me all summer with some left! Stays on in water also!
Jasmyn F.
Miami
No allergy nor sunburn... therefore all was great! Recommend it to parents out there!
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I’m a very pale redhead who takes extreme care of my skin. This is one of my go to sunscreens because I vacation a lot and spend too much time in direct sunlight and always try to avoid over exposure and sun burn😊
Dana F.
Concord, NC
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I work outside at a golf course in the Florida sun. No sunburns for me because of this amazing sunscreen!
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
I have very sensitive skin and this allows me to lay out without breaking out or becoming sunburnt
Pamela R.
Georgetown
I love this for my babies. It does a great job, but also allows them to get a golden tan and smells great!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?