BY COPPERTONE #40 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on kmart
Tamara S.
Tuscaloosa
This by far one of my favorite sun screen products and must have for the summer!! Whether your at the beach,on the boat,or by the pool it will keep you from looking like a fried lobster. I keep this in my beach bag for use around my face and shoulders because that’s where I tend to burn more easily and faster.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Works very well! It is slightly greasy but seems to be water proof which is important for the kiddos
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is the best sunscreen that I’ve found to buy for my kids! It’s not only SPF 70 but stays on for quite sometime before having to be reapplied. They’ve never gotten burnt while using it !
Kat c.
I use this for my kids becaus even though they are mixed they are superrrr fair. This helps keep them from burning and it has a great smell to it
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is some thick creamy sunscreen. That may be bad for some but let me tell you if you have fair ghost skin like myself this is a dream. It will protect you for the sun most definitely with the right application.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
My son was 5 months during summer and he loved being in the pool so ofcourse we had to find a great sunscreen. Bought this at Walmart and it held up well. I can't ever remember a time that he got burnt even when we spent all day at the pool. Great product if you have little ones.
paige j.
Estacada, OR
Works great in my two kids. We're fair skinned and this seems to last the best in water. If you don't mind how thick it is then this is great.
Desiree B.
Lubbock , TX
We use this regularly especially living in th mountains of Colorado we are closer to the sun so this goes with us everywhere.
Alysha J.
I use this on the babies and my 7 year old. Easy to apply and havent had a problem with bothering se sensitive skin.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Used this with my daughter and it's amazing. It really protects her skin from the harmful sun rays. I love this! Will be using this with my son when he's born as well.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?