BY COPPERTONE #27 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I always use baby sunscreens due to the higher spf in them. This is the one I’ve been using my last 18 years of life and as a very fair completed person, I needed that extra spf. Anyone of any skin color should use as much sod as possible to prevent skin damage and possible cancers. I would give this a five star is it were less greasy.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Great for all of my kids young and older. Protects them and lasts too. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittney C.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this in my children and it hasn't failed me yet! It also smells great which is a plus! We will buy again :)
Whitney W.
Knoxville
This product smells great and it actually stays on your skin when you get into the water to swim. Very good at preventing sunburns.
alissa W.
cross plains
This is just like any other sunscreen it’s works well🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not summer so I haven’t used it in awhile
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
I love it. Not too full of fragrance and does a really good job of protecting my little ones. I always reapply it on them each time they get out of the water or every other time and it truly protects the skin. It doesn’t create a too pasty white of a substance and it isn’t sticky or oily.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
Good quality doesn't burn babies eyes when she sweats. Also has a great scent! And nice packaging
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great sunscreen. It works great for my daughter who loves to swim and play outside. This does last with little reapplication. It is thick , has a great smell and protects our skin.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I use this on my two daughters (5 and 8). It’s good on their sensitive skin. Works well. Find it any drugstore. Good price.
Tamara S.
Tuscaloosa
This by far one of my favorite sun screen products and must have for the summer!! Whether your at the beach,on the boat,or by the pool it will keep you from looking like a fried lobster. I keep this in my beach bag for use around my face and shoulders because that’s where I tend to burn more easily and faster.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?