BY COPPERTONE #27 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christie K.
Manheim
I have a love hate relationship with Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. I hate that it is super thick and it takes longer than I would like to get all rubbed in on wiggly children anxious to get out to the beach. However, I love how well it covers and protects the kiddos skin. My husband will even switch to it when he is sunburnt and wants some extra protection.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Used for this for my daughter when she was little for when we went to the beach and went to fairs and things during the summer. I was pleased with this as she did not have any type of burn or irritation from using.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve used this sunscreen since I was a little girl and now I’m using it on my children. I get it at Target and love it because it stays on for a long time.
Erikka B.
Classic go-to! Gentle on sensitive skin and smells like a great beach day waiting to happen. Melts into skin nicely and doesn't burn the sensitive eye area.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Spreads well and protects nicely. It’s very thick! Price is good for the name and product. My kid didn’t burn 😁
Lexey J.
Middle River, MD
I like this product for my middle half when I wear bikinis. My stomach skin is delicate since it is not often exposed to the elements. I need a good sunscreen that will keep me from burning, yet I need it to be safe for delicate skin. Since this product is for small children I tried it for my stomach area. I would definitely recommend this product to be used for babies and small children.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this product, it seems to give me all the protection I need! Works great on my face or body!
Leslie S.
I have very sensitive skin and eyes. This doesn’t cause them to burn. I like that the have high spf too!
Jasmyn F.
Miami
No allergy nor sunburn... therefore all was great! Recommend it to parents out there!
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I used this on my cousin when he was a baby. Although we kept him out of the sun as much as possible, this ensured he didn’t burn from reflections or when walking around. I highly recommend it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?