BY COPPERTONE #40 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on kmart
Lauren M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Lotion is thick and sometimes hard to spread, but it works well. I feel comfortable using this on my children.
Brittany B.
Rome, NY
Waterbabies is the only sunscreen I'll use on my son. He's now 4 and loves the outdoors. So in the summertime, I stock up on it for him. It's worked much better than other sunscreens I've tried on him.
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
I have three small kids. I feel like this dies a good job protecting their light skin. I wish it would last longer.
Jordan W.
Richlands , NC
The only baby sunscreen I will use! My son had baby eczema and this was sensitive enough to not cause a flare up!
Tania G.
One of the best sunscreens for your baby. I have always been a fan of their brands. This sunscreen has a good percentage. Give it a try and you will be a happy customer. Try it and you will love it.
Sydney W.
Holly Pond
I love this. We use it on our son, of course. But I also put it on a scar on my back to keep it from getting burnt. Works well!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Madi B.
This is a great product for fair skin! My sister is super light and burns easily so we use a baby sunscreen to be slightly more protective.
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion is a must have for my toddlers skin and for my face on those sunny days
rachel c.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use this sunscreen on my little cousin at the pool and when I’m babysitting. It keeps the babies free of the harmful UV rays. Also easy o apply and relatively cheap. Would recommend for kids. Love it....
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?