BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used it on my daughter when in Florida and Mexico. She had zero burns it kept her very protected even in the water.
Rebecca Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The product smells good and goes on smoothly/dries quickly. Does a great job in the sun and does not sweat off easily.
Makia M.
Antioch , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a regular sunblock. It doesn't break me out or make me look ashy. It great for baby too.
Melissa P.
Red Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish it was more natural, but it’s good for what it is. It doesn’t contain PABA which me and my kids are all allergic to!
Aleisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth with full coverage, works well and smells good! Would buy again for the kids.
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This is by far one of my favorite sunscreens. I use it on everyone in the family, which includes the three adults in our family as well as our twin babies. It’s always keeps our skin protected and never feels greasy.
RaLynn V.
Thornton
Love love love it, always gentle on new skin and hold on in water for quiet some time and smell wonderful. I am a repeat user. It’s a bit pricy but it’s worth it for the great product. I highly recommend.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only one I've ever used on my twins and they haven't burned yet knock on would, but this one seems to work best at least for my family
Liliett C.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los uso para mis niños es muy bueno . El pediatra me lo recomendó. Para mis nilos y la verdad que me ah,salido bien . Porq los otros me le hacían algunos ronchillas en la cara .
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?