BY COPPERTONE #35 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirsten H.
Union
I use this on my kids and every I knew in my family used it on theirs and it works amazing! And smells amazing to!
Caitlin C.
I have extremely fair skin and have always burned quite easily. This is the only brand of sunscreen that I trust. I love the smell of it and I love that it is not oily or greasy once it is on my skin.
Taterling F.
New Baltimore
Works great for super fairtoned skin. Also works wonders for people whom are allergic to the sun from their meds. No break outs no burns no rashes. Adorable for what it is and not too oily for the skin. Love this product recommend it to everyone I know that goes out in the world.
Mrs.naomi h.
haswell
Wish was even higher facter then 70 has with going on my kids but ither way thort this was exerlent on my kids even made them smell lovely and never once got sunburnt or brown
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Soft scent. Not overly greasy. Safe for use on the whole family. Works well. Must be reapplied as directed. I prefer a cream over the spray to ensure even coverage. Totally recommend.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is what I put on myself because I burn then tan. This brand is great and reliable. I even use it on my daughter.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Always protected my little one!! She is an olive tone though, so I'm not sure for very light skin tones. I paid 7.00 but well worth it! Lasted me all summer with some left! Stays on in water also!
Erika M.
Love the protection it provides although inreally dont like the texture or smell of it
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
I've tried other brand but this one I feel is the best! My kids have never gotten burnt and have sensitive skin and never broke out
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Works like nothing else. I would always get bad sunburns until i found this. It’s amazing! The only con is that it leaves a bit of a white cast (zinc oxide I’m guessing) but overall, VERY EFFECTIVE!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?