BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Morgan D.
BELLMEAD, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Not just for babies! I rubbed this in all over my fiance while we were on vacation, and he did not burn one bit. We stayed at a resort for a four day weekend in Florida, and he didn't burn! I will always keep this product in mind and recommend it to everyone I see! Very thick and zinc-like, probably why it works so well.
Yvonne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for sensitive skin, even with eczema, no issues! Easy to apply, works great.

Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only one I've ever used on my twins and they haven't burned yet knock on would, but this one seems to work best at least for my family
Liliett C.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los uso para mis niños es muy bueno . El pediatra me lo recomendó. Para mis nilos y la verdad que me ah,salido bien . Porq los otros me le hacían algunos ronchillas en la cara .
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My priority is my kids. I had this since last year. They play everyday with their water slide so this coppertone water babies lotion is very essential. It is not oily and slippery in their skin. It works well and didn't give any rushes to their skin.
#beachbashcontest
Whitney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this on my son and many other children. It works well to protect from the sun and last a while.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?