BY COPPERTONE #40 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on kmart
Diana M.
La Habra , CA
Even though this sunscreen is for babies i still use it and i am 23. I use it mostly for my face becasue in my opinion it is less greasy.
Taterling F.
New Baltimore
Works great for super fairtoned skin. Also works wonders for people whom are allergic to the sun from their meds. No break outs no burns no rashes. Adorable for what it is and not too oily for the skin. Love this product recommend it to everyone I know that goes out in the world.
Sandra B.
Holly, MI
This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA
Great coverage. Never sun burned while using this product. Coppertone water babies is great on any age skin.
Erin D.
Shirley, MA
This is the go to product that I use for my 4year old and my 9month old. I feel confident when I apply this sunscreen to my children.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I have used Coppertone for my kids since I had my first almost 25 years ago. I've never had a problem with it and never had a burnt child who was wearing it. It absorbs quickly which is a must with little ones because they're not trying to sit still for more than a few seconds. They have such beautiful, damage free skin and I will do my best to protect it and I'm very thankful for this sunscreen!
Safa I.
Great product and it doesnèt sting. Itès hard finding good sunscreens but this one is pretty gentle! The have one thatès used for the face as well. Really like that one too
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Mandy W.
Russellville , KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?