BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
xime m.
It make my host kid to get some red bumps all over his body. And that was really itchy! I don't like this sunscreen
Melania H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little guys have very sensitive skin. This irritated their skin so bad. It was a pain to wash off because it is mean to be water proof. I wouldn't recommend this if your kid has sensitive skin.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
While it did it's job They need to make it so that it won't run. When you sweat or make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes. My grandchildren would scream from the burning and after that time, I tried it and learned why they screamed. I will never buy it again or recommend it to anyone ever.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
#1: It's actually a myth that the higher the SPF the better. The truth is that SPF 50 is the highest. (Countries like Australia and Japan have banned sunscreens greater than SPF 50). So SPF 70 will actually work pretty much the same as SPF 50.
#2: Coppertone sunscreens contain oxybenzone which can disrupt the hormone system, and also
Retinyl palmitate which may trigger skin damage and possibly cancer.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Used the spf 50 on my 6 month old.. We were in the pool for 20min and she burned!!! I'll never use it again... We're now using all natural blue lizard and it works like a charm
Aurora G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give it a three because I can't seem to find the balm stick form of this to review. The balm make my son break out when he was a baby. His whole face swelled. Including his eyes. His face was bright red. It was awful. I emailed coppertone and they told me to just swnd in the tub and I would get a new one. Ummm not sure how that would work. I just sent it in and they never sent any response back.
Linda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Shasta M.
My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
Angela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it protects great from sun damage and it's easy to apply and as it states, lasts even in water, I just can't get past the overwhelming smell. it is way over perfumed and I find myself reaching for a different products every time
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
So this sunscreen actually made my skin have a reaction. I have sensitive skin and thought that a sunscreen for babies should be okay! Also, I kind of hate the smell. But on the bright side it is wonderful sun protection and if your skin is not crazy like mine it is a great choice!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?