BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
I've tried other brand but this one I feel is the best! My kids have never gotten burnt and have sensitive skin and never broke out
Heather D.
Superior , Wi
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Really does a good job protecting babies sensitive skin. Definitely recommend. Not greasy and absorbs well.
Sukheleen T.
Es perfecto para la familia. Es excelente suaviza, y protege la piel sensible del baby's NEUTROGENA LO MEJOR PARA EL CUIDADO DE LA PIEL
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this for little kids. I am not a spray dan, definitely prefer the lotion. I love the smell of it and I feel comfortable and confident using it on little kids.
Lynn H.
Love this sun screen for my kids. Provides more than enough protection. My kids have never gotten sun burn when using this sun screen. Doesn't come off in water.
Ashley N.
Have used this trusted brand for years now and I won't use any other brand of sunscreen on my babies. They have never gotten a sunburn.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve used this sunscreen since I was a little girl and now I’m using it on my children. I get it at Target and love it because it stays on for a long time.
Erikka B.
Classic go-to! Gentle on sensitive skin and smells like a great beach day waiting to happen. Melts into skin nicely and doesn't burn the sensitive eye area.
Lexey J.
Middle River, MD
I like this product for my middle half when I wear bikinis. My stomach skin is delicate since it is not often exposed to the elements. I need a good sunscreen that will keep me from burning, yet I need it to be safe for delicate skin. Since this product is for small children I tried it for my stomach area. I would definitely recommend this product to be used for babies and small children.
Amanda S.
Love this product, it seems to give me all the protection I need! Works great on my face or body!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?