BY COPPERTONE #75 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Kierstin C.
I’ve used this sunscreen for my oldest one all the way up till this year, we still love copertone and would use it but we just decided to go with something more organic since we have a 3 month old this year
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
I have very sensitive skin and this allows me to lay out without breaking out or becoming sunburnt
Pamela R.
Georgetown
I love this for my babies. It does a great job, but also allows them to get a golden tan and smells great!
Evangeline A.
garden grove, CA
I use this on my kids face and body. It is gentle and has such a high spf with a non greasy feeling. My kids have sensitive skin and burn easily and this is the best formula.
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
Ive been using this on my very sun sensitive son and its perfect. No rashes..no burns.. no tears. We love it.
Kirsten H.
Union
I use this on my kids and every I knew in my family used it on theirs and it works amazing! And smells amazing to!
Caitlin C.
I have extremely fair skin and have always burned quite easily. This is the only brand of sunscreen that I trust. I love the smell of it and I love that it is not oily or greasy once it is on my skin.
Taterling F.
New Baltimore
Works great for super fairtoned skin. Also works wonders for people whom are allergic to the sun from their meds. No break outs no burns no rashes. Adorable for what it is and not too oily for the skin. Love this product recommend it to everyone I know that goes out in the world.
NAOMI H.
haswell
Wish was even higher facter then 70 has with going on my kids but ither way thort this was exerlent on my kids even made them smell lovely and never once got sunburnt or brown
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is what I put on myself because I burn then tan. This brand is great and reliable. I even use it on my daughter.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?