BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sinthia P.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this this summer its creamy and helps well to avoid sunburn in kids. Roughly it can range about 10 dollars but there's always coupons for this cream. Recommend it for the little ones, you can purchase anywhere.
Kate B.
Hudson
This is some thick creamy sunscreen. That may be bad for some but let me tell you if you have fair ghost skin like myself this is a dream. It will protect you for the sun most definitely with the right application.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
RaLynn V.
Thornton
Love love love it, always gentle on new skin and hold on in water for quiet some time and smell wonderful. I am a repeat user. It’s a bit pricy but it’s worth it for the great product. I highly recommend.
Janisa Q.
I got this for my little boy and loved it. It doesn’t have the strong sunscreen smell and goes on easily. I also have the face stick in this sunscreen and it works awesome. I will be buying this again this summer!!
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Elizabeth J.
When it's time to go out and I know we will be around alot of sun... i keep this with me to make sure my baby is covered, and I must say none of my kids have gotten sunburned. I so love this product
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
This has great coverage. It’s all I’ve ever used with my two year old. He’s never had any sunburns or skin problems! Definitely will use with my second child, as well! Plus I love the scent!
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?