Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Use this on my 2 year old and he has not gotten burned. i put it on him 15 mins before going out like the instructions say. you can get it at any local pharmacy or store.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my new baby, my 9 year old, my husband, and even my face. It keeps the sun off and smells so good!! Great price great protection.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL
Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
Linda R.
Linda R.
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this sunscreen for myself and the kids. It's especially good for our long days at the park when we go hiking. Important to use all year long. I trust this brand.
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Allayna B.
Allayna B.
Jesup , GA
My beach bag essential! I use this on my daughter, mainly. But I've also started to use it on myself and it's become one of my personal favorite sunscreens.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
I love the coverage that this gives my little one along with how gentle it is on his skin. We have been using this for over a year and he has never burned.
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?