BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL
Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
Linda R.
Linda R.
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this sunscreen for myself and the kids. It's especially good for our long days at the park when we go hiking. Important to use all year long. I trust this brand.
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Allayna B.
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA
My beach bag essential! I use this on my daughter, mainly. But I've also started to use it on myself and it's become one of my personal favorite sunscreens.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
I love the coverage that this gives my little one along with how gentle it is on his skin. We have been using this for over a year and he has never burned.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
I purchased this for my child about 1minth ago and I love it. It applied evenly and did not leave that greasy residue on the skin that most sunscreens do.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
It's must if you are taking the kids out doors wear there's a lot of sun it's very gentle last a long time and a little Go's a long way nice scent too
Lily G.
Lily G.
I have to say this is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried. It works great on sensitive skin and blends well without leaving any white patches.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Ward, AR
I love this sunscreen for my little girl because its smell isn't overpowering and she can play for a good while in the water without it coming off.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?