Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Christie C.
Christie C.
Falcon, CO

I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD

I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC

I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA

I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA

This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Angela M.
Angela M.

Use this on my 2 year old and he has not gotten burned. i put it on him 15 mins before going out like the instructions say. you can get it at any local pharmacy or store.
Allison A.
Allison A.

This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my new baby, my 9 year old, my husband, and even my face. It keeps the sun off and smells so good!! Great price great protection.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL

Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
Linda R.
Linda R.

Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love this sunscreen for myself and the kids. It's especially good for our long days at the park when we go hiking. Important to use all year long. I trust this brand.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?