Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

I used this all summer on my 1 year old and I can't complain because she did not burn. The formula is a little runny so it gets kinda messy, especially trying to apply it to a busy body 1 year old!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Holly, Michigan

This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.

This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
Jody g.
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ

This is the best long lasting sunscreen for kids. This is my go to sunscreen. Easy to apply and stays on when the kids are in and out of the water and sand as well as play time at the park.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Summerton, SC

I'm definitely not a baby, but this is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. The smell is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other sunscreen lotions.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Trina A.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA

I really love this sunblock for my son. He is a red head fair skin boy and he has (knock on wood) never had a sun burn. I hope to keep it that way. I just love lotions better then spray.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This sunscreen is a must specially of you have babies. I used this sunscreen when my daughter was a baby she loved playing in the water and where our pool was there wasn't any shade.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

We use a lot of this with 4 kids! Goes on well, stays on even in the water! Don't forget to reapply once they get out of the water. I would recommend this to all families with kids!
Quynh P.
Quynh P.
Teaneck, NJ

The sunscreen left white areas on my face and body (although it's just a little bit whiter). My skin also feels a bit sticky after the application. But I think it did block the sun.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now