BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
I lOVE this lotion! I use it on all my kids. Very gentle on their skin. They never burn either!
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this sunblock smells! It keeps my skin nice and soft, while protecting it from sun damage.
Jennifer  G.
Love this product! My children both have eczema and this foes not irritate their skin. It has great protection!
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
amanda w.
Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Charlotte B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
This lotion stays on well and is easy to apply. I would recommend it to anyone!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?