BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
Best sunscreen for little ones by far! I have never had an issue with burning, and has last through the day even after being in the water! I feel it's effective and I'll continue to bug this product! I would definitely recommend!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Stephanie S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Although this is not my #1 go-to sunscreen, it's easily in my top 5 list of favorites for kids. My kids have sensitive skin and we are outside constantly. Coppertone has a pleasant smell ( does it reminds anyone else if being little and at the beach??) and it doesn't sting like some lotions will if my kids have a little dry skin. It is a little runny, so it comes out of the bottle fast, but smooths on easily and soaks in well enough. This is not the sunscreen I would use in the kids if we went too a beach wedding. I would find something a little dryer, as this can be a little more on the greasy side. It seems to last as expected for Sun protection, and a little hours a good long way. Would recommend and would purchase again.
christina v.
RIO LINDA, CA
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
RaLynn V.
Thornton
Love love love it, always gentle on new skin and hold on in water for quiet some time and smell wonderful. I am a repeat user. It’s a bit pricy but it’s worth it for the great product. I highly recommend.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I love this product for the whole family! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin and I, myself have kind of allergic reactions if I get burnt while trying to enjoy a fun day in the sun and this product always delivers outstanding protection for each and every one of us! This product is a definite must if you want to enjoy a day of fun in the sun, knowing that you will be protected from the harmful rays of the sun! I use this every summer and I rely on its effectiveness!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?