BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I love this product for the whole family! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin and I, myself have kind of allergic reactions if I get burnt while trying to enjoy a fun day in the sun and this product always delivers outstanding protection for each and every one of us! This product is a definite must if you want to enjoy a day of fun in the sun, knowing that you will be protected from the harmful rays of the sun! I use this every summer and I rely on its effectiveness!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I don't like lotion-like sunscreens for all over my body, but for my face, this stuff is the best. Even though it is marketed for babies and children, I find that for sensitive skin this stuff is awesome! It doesn't make me overly oily or break me out, but it still protects my skin. It lasts a good amount of time on my face and the coverage is great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Lori H.
Even as an adult, I continue to use this as my go to sunscreen. I have very sensitive and fair skin so I need something that will help protect from the harsh sun.
I spend a lot of time outdoors and on the water in boats. It's an inexpensive brand that can be found at drugstores and larger retailers.
I carry this sunscreen just about everywhere I go. It's stashed in my car and my boat bags.
When I'm out with friends that have a need for sunscreen, this is what I give them.
Erica H.
Love this sunscreen for my kiddos! I've never had a problem with it not working if you follow the directions on the bottle. My kids have never broken out while using it but they don't have sensitive skin. I'd be lying if I said I only use it on them, I use it on myself too! Plus I love that distinct coppertone smell that takes me back to my childhood and how summer smells. :)
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Not just for babies! I rubbed this in all over my fiance while we were on vacation, and he did not burn one bit. We stayed at a resort for a four day weekend in Florida, and he didn't burn! I will always keep this product in mind and recommend it to everyone I see! Very thick and zinc-like, probably why it works so well.
Angelina M.
Chelsea, MA
Great protection but this goes on really thick. I have used this as an adult since I have very fair skin. It takes a while to apply since it's so thick (that's why I give it a 4-star) but it really does prevent sunburns. It also doesn't break my skin out like some other sunscreens since it's for sensitive skin. One other drawback is that it's hard to wash off but overall, good product.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN
I have super sensitive and pale skin, so going out in the sun with no protection is not a good idea. I use the Water Babies on my own skin because if it's gentle enough to use on babies, then it should be good for my sensitive skin. I especially like that I can put it all over my face and that if it accidentally gets near my eyes, that they don't sting or start watering. I highly recommend using this sunscreen if you have sensitive skin.
Meagan R.
This is the best sunscreen for babies. I have used many different sunscreen before this and I have always been left with a sunburn!!for the first time, after using this product I did not have a single spot burnt! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone! Use it on yourself and your kids! Anything over spf 50 is the best!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?