Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This sunscreen is a must specially of you have babies. I used this sunscreen when my daughter was a baby she loved playing in the water and where our pool was there wasn't any shade.
Quynh P.
Quynh P.
Teaneck, NJ
The sunscreen left white areas on my face and body (although it's just a little bit whiter). My skin also feels a bit sticky after the application. But I think it did block the sun.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
We use a lot of this with 4 kids! Goes on well, stays on even in the water! Don't forget to reapply once they get out of the water. I would recommend this to all families with kids!
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I work at a preschool and we use this sunscreen daily during the summer. For me I find that it has the best coverage and it goes on smoothly. No lumps or globs. Definitely worth it!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Coppertone is a classic product that my mom used on my as a baby! The brand has a great reputation. I personally will not use it on my son anytime soon since he has sensitive skin.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC
I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?