BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
We use a lot of this with 4 kids! Goes on well, stays on even in the water! Don't forget to reapply once they get out of the water. I would recommend this to all families with kids!
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I work at a preschool and we use this sunscreen daily during the summer. For me I find that it has the best coverage and it goes on smoothly. No lumps or globs. Definitely worth it!
Quynh P.
Quynh P.
Teaneck, NJ
The sunscreen left white areas on my face and body (although it's just a little bit whiter). My skin also feels a bit sticky after the application. But I think it did block the sun.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Coppertone is a classic product that my mom used on my as a baby! The brand has a great reputation. I personally will not use it on my son anytime soon since he has sensitive skin.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC
I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Use this on my 2 year old and he has not gotten burned. i put it on him 15 mins before going out like the instructions say. you can get it at any local pharmacy or store.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my new baby, my 9 year old, my husband, and even my face. It keeps the sun off and smells so good!! Great price great protection.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?