Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kim F.
Kim F.
Summerton, SC
I'm definitely not a baby, but this is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. The smell is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other sunscreen lotions.
Trina A.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this sunblock for my son. He is a red head fair skin boy and he has (knock on wood) never had a sun burn. I hope to keep it that way. I just love lotions better then spray.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This sunscreen is a must specially of you have babies. I used this sunscreen when my daughter was a baby she loved playing in the water and where our pool was there wasn't any shade.
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I work at a preschool and we use this sunscreen daily during the summer. For me I find that it has the best coverage and it goes on smoothly. No lumps or globs. Definitely worth it!
Quynh P.
Quynh P.
Teaneck, NJ
The sunscreen left white areas on my face and body (although it's just a little bit whiter). My skin also feels a bit sticky after the application. But I think it did block the sun.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
We use a lot of this with 4 kids! Goes on well, stays on even in the water! Don't forget to reapply once they get out of the water. I would recommend this to all families with kids!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Coppertone is a classic product that my mom used on my as a baby! The brand has a great reputation. I personally will not use it on my son anytime soon since he has sensitive skin.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC
I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?