BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on kmart
Samantha A.
Charleston, SC
It does its job, its gentle on my childrens skin and they havent gotten a sun burn yet, find it at the right store and its a good price, i buy it at walmart, the packaging is flashy and eye catching, i would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
I literally swear by this product, for myself and my children. With a great price and easy to find in any drugstore, super center or grocery store, it's absolutely wonderful. I use this on both of my children, myself and even my dog, who is white and can burn easily if in the sun too long.
Joann S.
Rosharon, TX
I use this for my grandson when he is swimming. It has been great at keeping him from burning. I only let him swim for a short time frame so it may need reapplied if they are out for a period over 20 minutes or so. I am happy with it thus far
Melania H.
My little guys have very sensitive skin. This irritated their skin so bad. It was a pain to wash off because it is mean to be water proof. I wouldn't recommend this if your kid has sensitive skin.
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
We don't get to go outside a lot because it's either too hot or too cold (thanks Midwestern weather) but when we do, we use this. It works great! So far, my son has never had a sunburn. Hopefully, we'll get more of a chance to use it this summer.
Amanda W.
Punta Gorda
Great for my babies and she is fair skinned and has sensitive skid also. I liked that it was smaller and and not bulky so it fit easily in my beach bag bought at Walmart and it's my go to for baby sunscreen I'd definitely buy again.
Bridgett A.
Whigham, GA
This is our go to sunscreen. I use it on my 10 year old son, my 16 year old daughter and on myself. It works so well. Like with any sunscreen, you have to reapply but I love it. There is no harsh smells and it glides in with raw.
Stephanie S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Although this is not my #1 go-to sunscreen, it's easily in my top 5 list of favorites for kids. My kids have sensitive skin and we are outside constantly. Coppertone has a pleasant smell ( does it reminds anyone else if being little and at the beach??) and it doesn't sting like some lotions will if my kids have a little dry skin. It is a little runny, so it comes out of the bottle fast, but smooths on easily and soaks in well enough. This is not the sunscreen I would use in the kids if we went too a beach wedding. I would find something a little dryer, as this can be a little more on the greasy side. It seems to last as expected for Sun protection, and a little hours a good long way. Would recommend and would purchase again.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my probate go to sunscreen lotion that I purchased every single year during summer. It’s not great I love that it’s not oily at all. The price is amazing it’s not super expensive something that’s going to break my pocket
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?