Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Cheyanda C.
Cheyanda C.
Trion, GA
I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
nicole i.
nicole i.
Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This is by far the best and only sunscreen I use. I'm from Florida and am very pale. I burn so easy and cannot tan. This is the only the product that actually works for me and doesn't irritate my skin.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this for my daughter for the past two years and it has never failed me not on on her but in transport in the diaper bag the design of the bottle is perfect for non accidental explosions.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
I have sensitive skin so as an adult that has to wear sunscreen all the time I use copper tone water babies. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. It doesn't feel too greasy either.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Holly, Michigan
This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Jody g.
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the best long lasting sunscreen for kids. This is my go to sunscreen. Easy to apply and stays on when the kids are in and out of the water and sand as well as play time at the park.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Summerton , SC
I'm definitely not a baby, but this is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. The smell is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other sunscreen lotions.
Trina A.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this sunblock for my son. He is a red head fair skin boy and he has (knock on wood) never had a sun burn. I hope to keep it that way. I just love lotions better then spray.
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?