BY COPPERTONE #39 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Liliett C.
Miami
Los uso para mis niños es muy bueno . El pediatra me lo recomendó. Para mis nilos y la verdad que me ah,salido bien . Porq los otros me le hacían algunos ronchillas en la cara .
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I've used this on my son for the past 2 years now. I love it for him. No harsh smell and very affordable. I can find it usually everywhere, but my office usually gets full time samples so that's also a plus. Highly recommend.
Whitney G.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
Nikki 💜.
I've been using these products for years on myself and kiddos. We buy it at Walmart and stock up on it at beginning of summer. We apply it before every swim and every few hours while swimming . We think it's a great product line. I've been satisfied
Annette P.
This is great even for adults. I have fair, sensitive skin so this product covers all of the bases for me. The spf is high enough for good sun protection. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which makes me very happy.
Ashley B.
All time favorite sunscreen for my kids. I've tried other brands but this seems to work best for us. Blends into the skin smoothly and inexpensive compared to other brands I've purchased. Highly recommend to others!
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
We use Coppertone for babies for all people in our household—not just babies! The coverage is amazing and doesn’t have to be reapplied constantly. The protection is excellent and we’ve never had an over exposure to sun with it on. We love this product!
Tabetha M.
Been using this on my kids since the start of summer break. Every day by the pool. It's thick and covers well. Which is exactly what I want. Affordable and worth the price I am a repeat buyer and will always recommend!
Samantha A.
Charleston, SC
It does its job, its gentle on my childrens skin and they havent gotten a sun burn yet, find it at the right store and its a good price, i buy it at walmart, the packaging is flashy and eye catching, i would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?