Add a Photo
Photos (9)
Riley M.
Riley M.

This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

This is very good for me because I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens and this is the only one that hasn't given me an allergic reaction because it's meant for babies and their skin is sensitive but it isn't only for babies.
Ashley R.

Nice thick formula, I left mine in the car and it overheated and went bad- the smell of rancid sunscreen is something else! As a product though, it is great! Great coverage and best for babies, I use are sold for my boys now
Bre M.
Bre M.
Philadelphia, PA

I use this every summer. Its great for my sensitive skin and it actually works with its high spf. Some brands even have the opposite effect but this one has always been the go to. Love it and it's usually at a decent price.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Cutler Bay, FL

I use this with my 1 and 5 year old. The only downside to this sunscreen is how thick it goes on and makes my kids skin look pale and ashy. But it does work well as a sunscreen and I will buy it again once it has ran out.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.

Best sunscreen out there. I have two toddlers that burn easily and I can apply this once before swimming and they don't get burned at all! I even use it on myself because I have light skin and I haven't been burned yet.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

My absolute favorite brand of sunscreen. I love the smell. It always makes me so happy to smell this sunscreen. I have never gotten burnt or had any skin problems or irritations while using this SPF. Excellent product.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Coventry, RI

I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

I'm an adult and I use this religiously. It's cute packing, the spray able is my favorite because it's so easy to use. It has a pleasant baby powder scent that lingers all day. I think I'll only be buying this.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now