Add a Photo

Photos (11)
christina v.
christina v.
Sacramento

I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

I'm an adult and I use this religiously. It's cute packing, the spray able is my favorite because it's so easy to use. It has a pleasant baby powder scent that lingers all day. I think I'll only be buying this.
Ackeda T.
Ackeda T.
Slidell, LA

My family went to the beach Memorial Day weekend. I bought the Water babies lotion for my 4 year old niece. It worked wonderful. Easily absorbed and we stayed in the beach 4 hours and she did not have sunburn!
Angel C.
Angel C.

Best sunscreen I have found for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is the best product that works for her. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion since she was 6 months old.
Cheyanda C.
Cheyanda C.
Trion, GA

I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
nicole i.
nicole i.

Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

This is by far the best and only sunscreen I use. I'm from Florida and am very pale. I burn so easy and cannot tan. This is the only the product that actually works for me and doesn't irritate my skin.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Jacksonville, FL

I have used this for my daughter for the past two years and it has never failed me not on on her but in transport in the diaper bag the design of the bottle is perfect for non accidental explosions.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK

I have sensitive skin so as an adult that has to wear sunscreen all the time I use copper tone water babies. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. It doesn't feel too greasy either.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now