BY COPPERTONE #65 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
rachel c.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use this sunscreen on my little cousin at the pool and when I’m babysitting. It keeps the babies free of the harmful UV rays. Also easy o apply and relatively cheap. Would recommend for kids. Love it....
GRACE STAR S.
FORT DIX, NJ
My priority is my kids. I had this since last year. They play everyday with their water slide so this coppertone water babies lotion is very essential. It is not oily and slippery in their skin. It works well and didn't give any rushes to their skin.
#beachbashcontest
Stacie B.
Bellflefonte, PA
Worked well for the protection of the sun, however using on face and summer heat and sweat, it was horrible trying to keep out of my daughter's eyes. Very irritating.
I also had a swelling reaction to my hands after applying.
Likely going to try another type. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This sunscreen worked really well on my little one. It was easy to apply and not too greasy. It was gentle on my baby's skin and protected him from sunburn while outside. The bottle is a good size for throwing into the diaper bag too. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I’m a very pale redhead who takes extreme care of my skin. This is one of my go to sunscreens because I vacation a lot and spend too much time in direct sunlight and always try to avoid over exposure and sun burn😊
Whitney G.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
Emily O.
We received this sunscreen as a gift at our baby shower. We have used it for two summers now and plan to add it to this summer's must have! Our little one has yet to get burn. Only have to apply just twice in a whole day out on the beach. We've used the lotion and the foaming type.
Nikki 💜.
I've been using these products for years on myself and kiddos. We buy it at Walmart and stock up on it at beginning of summer. We apply it before every swim and every few hours while swimming . We think it's a great product line. I've been satisfied
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
We use Coppertone for babies for all people in our household—not just babies! The coverage is amazing and doesn’t have to be reapplied constantly. The protection is excellent and we’ve never had an over exposure to sun with it on. We love this product!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

back