BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This is very good for me because I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens and this is the only one that hasn't given me an allergic reaction because it's meant for babies and their skin is sensitive but it isn't only for babies.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every summer. Its great for my sensitive skin and it actually works with its high spf. Some brands even have the opposite effect but this one has always been the go to. Love it and it's usually at a decent price.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I use this with my 1 and 5 year old. The only downside to this sunscreen is how thick it goes on and makes my kids skin look pale and ashy. But it does work well as a sunscreen and I will buy it again once it has ran out.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Best sunscreen out there. I have two toddlers that burn easily and I can apply this once before swimming and they don't get burned at all! I even use it on myself because I have light skin and I haven't been burned yet.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I'm an adult and I use this religiously. It's cute packing, the spray able is my favorite because it's so easy to use. It has a pleasant baby powder scent that lingers all day. I think I'll only be buying this.
Ackeda T.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
My family went to the beach Memorial Day weekend. I bought the Water babies lotion for my 4 year old niece. It worked wonderful. Easily absorbed and we stayed in the beach 4 hours and she did not have sunburn!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Best sunscreen I have found for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is the best product that works for her. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion since she was 6 months old.
Cheyanda C.
Cheyanda C.
Trion, GA
I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?