Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so I can only use physical sunblocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide). This sunblock was great on my sensitive skin and barely left a white cast! It also wasn't greasy. 10/10 would recommend.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Junction City, KS
Coppertone is a brand everyone knows and trusts and with good reason! It's nice and thick so it covers a lot of area and soaks in nicely.
The scent is a summer staple and is extremely pleasant. I love the higher SPFs available.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This is very good for me because I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens and this is the only one that hasn't given me an allergic reaction because it's meant for babies and their skin is sensitive but it isn't only for babies.
Riley M.
Riley M.
This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every summer. Its great for my sensitive skin and it actually works with its high spf. Some brands even have the opposite effect but this one has always been the go to. Love it and it's usually at a decent price.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I use this with my 1 and 5 year old. The only downside to this sunscreen is how thick it goes on and makes my kids skin look pale and ashy. But it does work well as a sunscreen and I will buy it again once it has ran out.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Best sunscreen out there. I have two toddlers that burn easily and I can apply this once before swimming and they don't get burned at all! I even use it on myself because I have light skin and I haven't been burned yet.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI
I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I'm an adult and I use this religiously. It's cute packing, the spray able is my favorite because it's so easy to use. It has a pleasant baby powder scent that lingers all day. I think I'll only be buying this.
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?