BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I'm an adult and I use this religiously. It's cute packing, the spray able is my favorite because it's so easy to use. It has a pleasant baby powder scent that lingers all day. I think I'll only be buying this.
Ackeda T.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
My family went to the beach Memorial Day weekend. I bought the Water babies lotion for my 4 year old niece. It worked wonderful. Easily absorbed and we stayed in the beach 4 hours and she did not have sunburn!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Best sunscreen I have found for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is the best product that works for her. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion since she was 6 months old.
Cheyanda C.
Cheyanda C.
Trion, GA
I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This is by far the best and only sunscreen I use. I'm from Florida and am very pale. I burn so easy and cannot tan. This is the only the product that actually works for me and doesn't irritate my skin.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Jacksonville , FL
I have used this for my daughter for the past two years and it has never failed me not on on her but in transport in the diaper bag the design of the bottle is perfect for non accidental explosions.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
I have sensitive skin so as an adult that has to wear sunscreen all the time I use copper tone water babies. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. It doesn't feel too greasy either.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?