Add a Photo
Photos (10)
ALANA M.
ALANA M.

I use this product on my child. I find it to have a very thin consistency that makes for easy application. I find it to have a gentle formula that doesn't affect my child's skin. Packaging is average. I feel the product works well and does it's job.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA

This is a old favorite for me. I always keep for Coppertone Baby for my kids. It's gentle has a good smell and goes on nicely not too greasy. Plus it works they never burn with this one and the price is good. Plus u can find this product everywhere
Ntia C.
Ntia C.

I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately is not on my list. Something in the ingredients that made my son develop a rash. However, I have used it for my self a while back and it worked fine for my skink. over all is a good product.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno , Nv

I love this sun screen, it says babies, but I use it for the entire family. It's 70 SPF and my husband and son are really fair skinned that if I don't get 70 or 100 SPF they will burn under the sun! This works great and it smells amazing.
Angela V.
Angela V.

Although it protects great from sun damage and it's easy to apply and as it states, lasts even in water, I just can't get past the overwhelming smell. it is way over perfumed and I find myself reaching for a different products every time
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL

Water Babies for our water babies! This is our go to for the babies in our family. We've tried other spray brands but this is what we come back to. It provides excellent coverage, smells good & it works! We're good to go with Coppertone!
Fulani W.
Fulani W.

Love love love this sunshine, I have three kids and use it on them but I also have sensitive skin and most sunscreens make me break out. So I tried this out on me as well and no rash. It goes on smooth and I don't feel oily afterwards.
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Bayamon, PR

I like the high spf on this sunscreen and that is water resistant. It has kept my baby's skin safe for hours at the beach and pool. It is easy to find, I always find it at Walgreens. I would highly recommend it for the whole family.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA

I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so I can only use physical sunblocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide). This sunblock was great on my sensitive skin and barely left a white cast! It also wasn't greasy. 10/10 would recommend.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Junction City, KS

Coppertone is a brand everyone knows and trusts and with good reason! It's nice and thick so it covers a lot of area and soaks in nicely.
The scent is a summer staple and is extremely pleasant. I love the higher SPFs available.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now