BY COPPERTONE #35 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great sunscreen not only for babies but for adults too, I use it and It is very gentle with my sensitive skin, It is waterproof wich is cool when you want to swim. It met my expectations and I think that I would buy it again, because sometimes It can be difficult to find a gentle sunscreen and this one is very gentle.
Charna H.
I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My priority is my kids. I had this since last year. They play everyday with their water slide so this coppertone water babies lotion is very essential. It is not oily and slippery in their skin. It works well and didn't give any rushes to their skin.
#beachbashcontest
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This sunscreen worked really well on my little one. It was easy to apply and not too greasy. It was gentle on my baby's skin and protected him from sunburn while outside. The bottle is a good size for throwing into the diaper bag too. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a old favorite for me. I always keep for Coppertone Baby for my kids. It's gentle has a good smell and goes on nicely not too greasy. Plus it works they never burn with this one and the price is good. Plus u can find this product everywhere
rachel c.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use this sunscreen on my little cousin at the pool and when I’m babysitting. It keeps the babies free of the harmful UV rays. Also easy o apply and relatively cheap. Would recommend for kids. Love it....
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
Been using this for my daughter since she was born really works well and it doesn't cost that much and it is a great product to use. I only use the lotion and not the spray and it also kept her from turning any kind of red I would highly recommend this if you have a light skinned child
Stacie B.
Bellflefonte, PA
Worked well for the protection of the sun, however using on face and summer heat and sweat, it was horrible trying to keep out of my daughter's eyes. Very irritating.
I also had a swelling reaction to my hands after applying.
Likely going to try another type. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Emily O.
We received this sunscreen as a gift at our baby shower. We have used it for two summers now and plan to add it to this summer's must have! Our little one has yet to get burn. Only have to apply just twice in a whole day out on the beach. We've used the lotion and the foaming type.
Chelsea W.
Hartford
Love coppertone baby sunscreen! Never a disappointment. Keeps my babies safe from the harsh rays of the sun and they don't burn. (As long as I put it on). It's nice to look at. Not an ugly bottle. Super easy to apply. Definitely will buy it again!!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?