BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
Protects my skin (which is its main purpose obviously) but clogs my pores so bad I end up with a greasy, acne filled face for a week. But I endure it at the beach because it does protect my skin.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I used this on my cousin when he was a baby. Although we kept him out of the sun as much as possible, this ensured he didn’t burn from reflections or when walking around. I highly recommend it.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Used this with my daughter and it's amazing. It really protects her skin from the harmful sun rays. I love this! Will be using this with my son when he's born as well.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
This has great coverage. It’s all I’ve ever used with my two year old. He’s never had any sunburns or skin problems! Definitely will use with my second child, as well! Plus I love the scent!
Melissa A.
Newfield, NY
The only sunscreen I will use on my little ones. Never have they gotten a sun burn and they smell great. Its waterproif so there is no reapplyimg every hour either.
Morgan I.
The only sunscreen I trusted this summer to keep my little one from getting sunburned. I don’t like to risk using the spray sunscreen for my two year old because I don’t know just how well it was applied to his skin.
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Amanda W.
Punta Gorda
Great for my babies and she is fair skinned and has sensitive skid also. I liked that it was smaller and and not bulky so it fit easily in my beach bag bought at Walmart and it's my go to for baby sunscreen I'd definitely buy again.
Lynn H.
Pennsauken
Love this sun screen for my kids. Provides more than enough protection. My kids have never gotten sun burn when using this sun screen. Doesn't come off in water.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I’m a very pale redhead who takes extreme care of my skin. This is one of my go to sunscreens because I vacation a lot and spend too much time in direct sunlight and always try to avoid over exposure and sun burn😊
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?