Add a Photo
Photos (9)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is the only sunscreen I trust to protect my son! We've been Coppertone Water babies customers for nearly five years now and we plan on continuing to use it for many more. I've purchased it at CVS and Walmart but it's available at pretty much any grocery/drug store.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY

This has always been a favorite of mine for my children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get much better than 70 SPF and the classic smell of Water Babies. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. Recommend to anyone who needs to protects their kiddos.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH

Ever since i was little my mom would use this on my sister and i. when ever i go get sunscreen this is what i get. it has always worked for me. you can get it at any store. i love the smell. it brings back memories and reminds me of summer. i need to pick some up soon!
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX

This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use. I am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin. So the SPF 70 is perfect for my fair skin and it's not harsh like normal sunscreen is since it's for babies. Bonus is that I can get 1 type of sunscreen for me and my son!
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Cypress, Tx

Copper tone generally has great sunscreen, I only rated this three because scientifically spf after 30 is proven not functional. It's just added chemicals to your skin. It will definite still get the job done, but you can probably opt for sunscreen with a lower spf.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this stuff! Helps block the sun for my beautiful 18 month old! Even though you have to re-apply it offen, it still provides great coverage and protection! It's too greasy and smells really great considering its for
Kids! I would recommend this to others!!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Hayward, CA

A must in my house year round but specially during the summer time. It goes on white which I like because I like seeing where I'm placing it so I don't miss any areas, then blends in nicely. I also like that it doesn't irritate our eyes and it smells good
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Moline, IL

This product seems to protect my little ones skin very well. I have no noticed any harshness from this lotion and no reactions while on babies skin. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and have never had and concerns. I would definitely buy it again.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Acushnet, MA

This is my number 1 go to. Seeing that I have babies with skin issues. I find the price to be just right and its gentle enough for their skin and still does the job. The only thing I find is that I do have to apply it a few times through out the day.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Pole, AK

This is the only sunscreen my kids have NEVER had a reaction to. It also doesn't bother my Son's eczema. The smell is great and it stays on amazingly well in water!! It seems to leave my kids skin soft!! I only use this and would totally recommend it
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now