BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Moline, IL
This product seems to protect my little ones skin very well. I have no noticed any harshness from this lotion and no reactions while on babies skin. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and have never had and concerns. I would definitely buy it again.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Acushnet, MA
This is my number 1 go to. Seeing that I have babies with skin issues. I find the price to be just right and its gentle enough for their skin and still does the job. The only thing I find is that I do have to apply it a few times through out the day.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Pole, AK
This is the only sunscreen my kids have NEVER had a reaction to. It also doesn't bother my Son's eczema. The smell is great and it stays on amazingly well in water!! It seems to leave my kids skin soft!! I only use this and would totally recommend it
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a old favorite for me. I always keep for Coppertone Baby for my kids. It's gentle has a good smell and goes on nicely not too greasy. Plus it works they never burn with this one and the price is good. Plus u can find this product everywhere
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately is not on my list. Something in the ingredients that made my son develop a rash. However, I have used it for my self a while back and it worked fine for my skink. over all is a good product.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I love this sun screen, it says babies, but I use it for the entire family. It's 70 SPF and my husband and son are really fair skinned that if I don't get 70 or 100 SPF they will burn under the sun! This works great and it smells amazing.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
Water Babies for our water babies! This is our go to for the babies in our family. We've tried other spray brands but this is what we come back to. It provides excellent coverage, smells good & it works! We're good to go with Coppertone!
Fulani W.
Fulani W.
Love love love this sunshine, I have three kids and use it on them but I also have sensitive skin and most sunscreens make me break out. So I tried this out on me as well and no rash. It goes on smooth and I don't feel oily afterwards.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so I can only use physical sunblocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide). This sunblock was great on my sensitive skin and barely left a white cast! It also wasn't greasy. 10/10 would recommend.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Great Outdoors Expert
This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?