BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
Emily W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kept coming across blogs saying these were HORRIBLE for babies, i found this at Walmart. & GREAT price. I absolutely LOVE this product. & not just for babies either! I was a first time buyer but i will definitely be buyinh more. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
Stephanie V.
Denison , IA
Couldn't ask for a better sunscreen! I have used this stuff on my little one for the past 4 years & she has never gotten a single sun burn! I also like to use it on my tattoo to keep it from burning & fading. I literally do not trust any other product to keep my kiddo safe!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage for my water-loving toddler! We live in sunny Florida and it has yet to disappoint! From the pool, to the water park, to the beach it is gentle yet durable. Can be found at CVS, target, or your nearest grocery store. I have purchased multiple bottles and will buy it again!
Ashley B.
This is the only sunscreen I trust to protect my son! We've been Coppertone Water babies customers for nearly five years now and we plan on continuing to use it for many more. I've purchased it at CVS and Walmart but it's available at pretty much any grocery/drug store.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use. I am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin. So the SPF 70 is perfect for my fair skin and it's not harsh like normal sunscreen is since it's for babies. Bonus is that I can get 1 type of sunscreen for me and my son!
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH
Ever since i was little my mom would use this on my sister and i. when ever i go get sunscreen this is what i get. it has always worked for me. you can get it at any store. i love the smell. it brings back memories and reminds me of summer. i need to pick some up soon!
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only sunscreen I used for my children and now for my granddaughter. It don't wash off with water play and it keeps their soft little skin from burning. I have tried other brands and learned my lesson right away, don't use them LOL! #1 beach bag item right here!
Mariah N.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Copper tone generally has great sunscreen, I only rated this three because scientifically spf after 30 is proven not functional. It's just added chemicals to your skin. It will definite still get the job done, but you can probably opt for sunscreen with a lower spf.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?