BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
This is the only sunscreen I used for my children and now for my granddaughter. It don't wash off with water play and it keeps their soft little skin from burning. I have tried other brands and learned my lesson right away, don't use them LOL! #1 beach bag item right here!
Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.
A tried and true brand that can be trusted. Not only is it good for sensitive skin, but it also helps protect against the harmful UV rays that the sun gives off. It might be a little pricey and with all sunscreen you have to reapply. But I would definitely recommend this.
lizz c.
lizz c.
I like this sunscreen but its really greasy which i don't like i like sunscrens that are weightless and sink in, but it is good that its waterproof but i would defintly reapply after 2 hours because its waterproof but not literally that it will stay on for hours and hours
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is the only sunscreen I trust to protect my son! We've been Coppertone Water babies customers for nearly five years now and we plan on continuing to use it for many more. I've purchased it at CVS and Walmart but it's available at pretty much any grocery/drug store.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH
Ever since i was little my mom would use this on my sister and i. when ever i go get sunscreen this is what i get. it has always worked for me. you can get it at any store. i love the smell. it brings back memories and reminds me of summer. i need to pick some up soon!
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
This has always been a favorite of mine for my children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get much better than 70 SPF and the classic smell of Water Babies. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. Recommend to anyone who needs to protects their kiddos.
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use. I am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin. So the SPF 70 is perfect for my fair skin and it's not harsh like normal sunscreen is since it's for babies. Bonus is that I can get 1 type of sunscreen for me and my son!
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Cypress, TX
Copper tone generally has great sunscreen, I only rated this three because scientifically spf after 30 is proven not functional. It's just added chemicals to your skin. It will definite still get the job done, but you can probably opt for sunscreen with a lower spf.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this stuff! Helps block the sun for my beautiful 18 month old! Even though you have to re-apply it offen, it still provides great coverage and protection! It's too greasy and smells really great considering its for
Kids! I would recommend this to others!!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Hayward, CA
A must in my house year round but specially during the summer time. It goes on white which I like because I like seeing where I'm placing it so I don't miss any areas, then blends in nicely. I also like that it doesn't irritate our eyes and it smells good
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?