Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA

I personally have tried almost every name brand of sunscreen to my girls and so far this has been the only one to stand up to its claims...pricing is decent, long lasting, water resistant, non greasy, and even smells good. I now have my mom friends using it with their munchkins.
Clarinda P.
Clarinda P.
Ozark, MO

This is the only sunscreen I have truly been able to use as an adult and as a child. I am extremely fair complected and burn very easily. This doesn't burn my eyes or skin and stays where I put it when I put it on. It is the only brand I trust for myself and for my children.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Denison , IA

Couldn't ask for a better sunscreen! I have used this stuff on my little one for the past 4 years & she has never gotten a single sun burn! I also like to use it on my tattoo to keep it from burning & fading. I literally do not trust any other product to keep my kiddo safe!
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH

This is the only sunscreen I used for my children and now for my granddaughter. It don't wash off with water play and it keeps their soft little skin from burning. I have tried other brands and learned my lesson right away, don't use them LOL! #1 beach bag item right here!
Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.

A tried and true brand that can be trusted. Not only is it good for sensitive skin, but it also helps protect against the harmful UV rays that the sun gives off. It might be a little pricey and with all sunscreen you have to reapply. But I would definitely recommend this.
lizz c.
lizz c.

I like this sunscreen but its really greasy which i don't like i like sunscrens that are weightless and sink in, but it is good that its waterproof but i would defintly reapply after 2 hours because its waterproof but not literally that it will stay on for hours and hours
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is the only sunscreen I trust to protect my son! We've been Coppertone Water babies customers for nearly five years now and we plan on continuing to use it for many more. I've purchased it at CVS and Walmart but it's available at pretty much any grocery/drug store.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY

This has always been a favorite of mine for my children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get much better than 70 SPF and the classic smell of Water Babies. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. Recommend to anyone who needs to protects their kiddos.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH

Ever since i was little my mom would use this on my sister and i. when ever i go get sunscreen this is what i get. it has always worked for me. you can get it at any store. i love the smell. it brings back memories and reminds me of summer. i need to pick some up soon!
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX

This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use. I am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin. So the SPF 70 is perfect for my fair skin and it's not harsh like normal sunscreen is since it's for babies. Bonus is that I can get 1 type of sunscreen for me and my son!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now