BY COPPERTONE #41 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I love this for my daughter. It works so well. She’s been to the beach several times and just out in the sun and not gotten burned thanks to this sun screen. It’s gentle and doesn’t burn her skin or eyes.
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
I have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The scent smells like summer. The most important part is that it protects your skin from burning even when you get wet. I would recommend this to others!
Brittany B.
Rome, NY
Waterbabies is the only sunscreen I'll use on my son. He's now 4 and loves the outdoors. So in the summertime, I stock up on it for him. It's worked much better than other sunscreens I've tried on him.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
This is the only sunscreen I have used on my son. He is 19 months, this sunscreen holds up for enough hours where I only have to reapply every so often. It isn’t greasy either, which is a plus for me.
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Works like nothing else. I would always get bad sunburns until i found this. It’s amazing! The only con is that it leaves a bit of a white cast (zinc oxide I’m guessing) but overall, VERY EFFECTIVE!
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
Protects my skin (which is its main purpose obviously) but clogs my pores so bad I end up with a greasy, acne filled face for a week. But I endure it at the beach because it does protect my skin.
Kimberly B.
Franklin, KY
I love this stuff!! Smells good, the coverage is good and it definitely doesn’t let my skin burn! The price is great. Definitely good value. I bought t from Walmart. I think it’s perfect as is!
Rebecca Z.
I have sensitive skin and have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The product smells good and goes on smoothly/dries quickly. Does a great job in the sun and does not sweat off easily.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great sunscreen. It works great for my daughter who loves to swim and play outside. This does last with little reapplication. It is thick , has a great smell and protects our skin.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I used this a lot when my son was a baby. I was one of those over protective moms that had to lather her baby in sun screen. Also I put this on my all white dogs. They burn too.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?