BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Kimberly B.
Franklin, KY
I love this stuff!! Smells good, the coverage is good and it definitely doesn’t let my skin burn! The price is great. Definitely good value. I bought t from Walmart. I think it’s perfect as is!
Kate B.
Hudson
This is some thick creamy sunscreen. That may be bad for some but let me tell you if you have fair ghost skin like myself this is a dream. It will protect you for the sun most definitely with the right application.
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is the best sunscreen that I’ve found to buy for my kids! It’s not only SPF 70 but stays on for quite sometime before having to be reapplied. They’ve never gotten burnt while using it !
Elizabeth J.
When it's time to go out and I know we will be around alot of sun... i keep this with me to make sure my baby is covered, and I must say none of my kids have gotten sunburned. I so love this product
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Used this with my daughter and it's amazing. It really protects her skin from the harmful sun rays. I love this! Will be using this with my son when he's born as well.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
This has great coverage. It’s all I’ve ever used with my two year old. He’s never had any sunburns or skin problems! Definitely will use with my second child, as well! Plus I love the scent!
Melissa A.
Newfield, NY
The only sunscreen I will use on my little ones. Never have they gotten a sun burn and they smell great. Its waterproif so there is no reapplyimg every hour either.
Melissa P.
RED BAY, AL
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Morgan I.
The only sunscreen I trusted this summer to keep my little one from getting sunburned. I don’t like to risk using the spray sunscreen for my two year old because I don’t know just how well it was applied to his skin.
Amanda W.
Punta Gorda
Great for my babies and she is fair skinned and has sensitive skid also. I liked that it was smaller and and not bulky so it fit easily in my beach bag bought at Walmart and it's my go to for baby sunscreen I'd definitely buy again.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?