BY COPPERTONE #27 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie P.
Used this on my babies but it broke them out and I don't think it really protected them well while they had it on either.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I have used this product for year on kids I take care of . Always goes on well . Absorbs quickly. Is gentle on skin too.
Sunday C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I buy this brand because it is safe for me and my children. I love that it isn't as harsh on my skin as the other brands.
Ashley D.
Ware Shoals, SC
Love water babies sunscreen! Goes on easily and protects and doesn't have that funny smell that some sunscreens can have.
Megan R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I’ve used this on my children for years. One of my favorite sun screens. Keeps my children’s fragile skin sun burn free.
Cassidy A.
Love using this product for nieces and nephews. It goes on well and stays on all day. It provides a great amount of spf
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Jessica W.
I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
Kayla H.
I have always loved this product..... Always worked for me. Plus the smell is amazing... always reminds me of the beach
Leah M.
This is my go-to sunscreen during the harshest summer months. I use it on my children and myself. This sunscreen works!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?