Add a Photo

K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Dec. 14, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Oh my..I love product!!I use it on my kids and on myself as well.Has a nice scent to it has well.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Dec. 4, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
Nov. 18, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
Oct. 30, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I have incredibly fair skin and I burn super easily, so it's important that I have sunscreen that a) works really well, and b) stays put. I really like this stuff because the spf is high enough that I won't burn, and it's waterproof so I can go swimming and not have to worry about it washing off in the water. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a perfume/strong scent to it, other than just smelling like sunscreen.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
#1: It's actually a myth that the higher the SPF the better. The truth is that SPF 50 is the highest. (Countries like Australia and Japan have banned sunscreens greater than SPF 50). So SPF 70 will actually work pretty much the same as SPF 50.
#2: Coppertone sunscreens contain oxybenzone which can disrupt the hormone system, and also
Retinyl palmitate which may trigger skin damage and possibly cancer.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, ON
Great for my little ones! They both have sensitive skin, so this is great to have during the summer months!! I never leave home without it and even have one in the kids daycare bag for when they are there during the day!! Definitely a great buy! If you have kids, I would go out and get it too!!
Raima A.
Raima A.
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
MY baby sister used this and honestly, its not that great. It was ok but didnt meet my standards and expectations. For the price icould get better. The packaging looks beautiful though. I love the pink. I would not buy it again because i want a better sunscreen for my sister. It is still ok.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?