Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Christine P.
Christine P.
Toronto, Ontario, ON

I'm a freak about my kid in the sun and this is the only thing I will use on her. I do apply It more than I probably need (like once an hour) but I couldn't imagine using anything else. Smells great, works well and waterproof. Perfect combo.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

My absolute favorite brand of sunscreen. I love the smell. It always makes me so happy to smell this sunscreen. I have never gotten burnt or had any skin problems or irritations while using this SPF. Excellent product.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico

I use it whenever you take my nephew to the beach. They are a success. The price seems appropriate because it is a good quality product.
Jennifer-Amy F.
Jennifer-Amy F.
Clairmont, Alberta, Alberta

It's a classic for babies. doesn't hurt eyes and isn't overly greasy. it lasts a good amount of time and is easy to apply
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

This stuff is great and kept my kids and baby from getting burnt while playing in water
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo, BC

My mom always used this on us as kids , sometimes i buy this over other types of sunscreen because it protects and gives a great tan .
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, Ontario

Although you need to reapply after water and such i find this product does what its supposed to and it has been around for quite some time as well.
Candice S.
Candice S.

Started using this product on my nephews when doing activitys in the sun. Haven't had a burn since! Would recommend it to anyone.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan

I love this, I use it on my kids and my niece. It protects their skin and they have never had a burn. Very happy with this product.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now