Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
I use this for my little girl and my mom used it on my sister and I when we were kids best sunscreen ever
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Great Outdoors Expert
Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Charna H.
Charna H.
I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Oh my..I love product!!I use it on my kids and on myself as well.Has a nice scent to it has well.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?