BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla H.
I have always loved this product..... Always worked for me. Plus the smell is amazing... always reminds me of the beach
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Kristen F.
Tolland, CT
A great sunscreen for babies and adults with sensitive skin. It really stops the sun from burning your cute little one
Jessica W.
I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
This was my go-to sunscreen when my kids were babies. It didn’t hurt if it got in their eyes and it covered very well.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
It protects the babies skin from getting sun burned, I like it and it is gentle to their skin, and the smell isnot bad
Cassidy A.
Love using this product for nieces and nephews. It goes on well and stays on all day. It provides a great amount of spf
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
Love this product. Use it all the time. Of its gentle enough for kids then it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Good price. Doesn’t smell completely awful. Keeps my munchkin from sunburning every year and holds up decent in water
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Coppertone is a great sunscreen. It doesn't irritate mine or the kid's skin and it's effective at preventing sunburn.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?