BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I remember using coppertone water babies when I was a kid, good to see a product is still around.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Love this especially the stick form. If you are fair or have tattoos then this is a must. The stick is great for under eyes as well. I guess it's good for babies but I have no babies so I only know it's good on fair sensitive skin peopled.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Coppertone water babies is all I used on my kiddo. It works and lasts as long as it's used as stated.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Garrett, IN
Love this! I use it in the summer on my face so I don't get super burnt, and can still tan.
kristen l.
kristen l.
Always use this brand of sunscreen on my babies. Goes on nicely and evenly and stays on for hours!
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
This is the one of my go to sunscreens that we keep in our beach bag. We always use this one on the face because it seems better than others for sensitive areas. Just a dab on the nose, chin and forehead on my 8 year old. That's about all he will tolerate...
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This used to be my favorite sunscreen to get my kids but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my area anymore. They are still making it right?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My go to sunscreen for my kid. I have no problems with it at all. I always keep it in the diaper bag at all times.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?