BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Chellsie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Shasta M.
My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
This brand of sunscreen has been around for years. It definitely stays on throughout most the day.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work outside at a golf course in the Florida sun. No sunburns for me because of this amazing sunscreen!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand we use on our kids during the summer. They are both fair skin and this works great for them!
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc
This product is great for kids my granddaughter has very light skin and this product works great during the summer
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I have used this product for year on kids I take care of . Always goes on well . Absorbs quickly. Is gentle on skin too.
Linda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
Love this sun tan lotion. not only is it sensitive enough to work on babies but it works well to and last
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?