BY COPPERTONE #34 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC
I love using this sunscrren lotion for myself and other family members. I helps a lot when the kids are outside a long time.
Morgan W.
I use this on my 15 month old all the time and she's never had anything close to a sunburn! Rubs in nicely and protects well.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
We are a water babies family! This is my #1 go to for sun screen. We use it for beach, pool, park, or just back yard play.
megan c.
odenville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
I wish it was more natural, but it’s good for what it is. It doesn’t contain PABA which me and my kids are all allergic to!
Anna T.
Love the higher in this sunscreen.we use it for the whole family. Goes on smooth and easy and most certainly does its job!
Kari F.
Alton
My daughter is 3 and we swim a lot I always use this and it works great and stays on for awhile! Not to expensive either !!
Ee V.
Good sunscreen. My baby needs it before going out in the sun. Its the only brand I go to. Don't really like other brands.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I use this on my two daughters (5 and 8). It’s good on their sensitive skin. Works well. Find it any drugstore. Good price.
Melanie P.
Used this on my babies but it broke them out and I don't think it really protected them well while they had it on either.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?