BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Its okay , iuse it every summer . it protects my skin and keeps it from getting dry
Ee V.
Ee V.
Good sunscreen. My baby needs it before going out in the sun. Its the only brand I go to. Don't really like other brands.
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Only sunscreen i will use on my kids, and they all have sensitive skin. Its a wee pit pricey though.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Russellville , KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I don't just use it on the kids, I use it on myself and I love it!
Spokane Vly, WA
I love it because it's excellent product for my baby's skin cares and protects it from the sun, very good.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?