Add a Photo

Photos (11)
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
Best sunscreen for kids! Doesn't come off in the water so you don't have to reapply every time they get out.
cheri s.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Fanni H.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA
Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
Joy F.
Joy F.
I love this lotion!!!! I love the scent because it reminds me of summer and the pool l.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Yanelle P.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
My family has used this sunscreen since i was a baby definitely works have never had a problem with the kids getting burned and is water proof i just suggest every 3 hours mayb freshening up. I also love the smell
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Coppertone is a great sunscreen. It doesn't irritate mine or the kid's skin and it's effective at preventing sunburn.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Visalia, CA
This sunblock is great for my kids, I use it every year, and I love it. Great for babies and protecting there skin
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?