BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
My family has used this sunscreen since i was a baby definitely works have never had a problem with the kids getting burned and is water proof i just suggest every 3 hours mayb freshening up. I also love the smell
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Alexys C.
This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
Lori P.
New Bedford , MA
Water babies is my favorite! I prefer the spray but it has been used in my house for years. burn free.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?