Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, Ontario

Great for my little ones! They both have sensitive skin, so this is great to have during the summer months!! I never leave home without it and even have one in the kids daycare bag for when they are there during the day!! Definitely a great buy! If you have kids, I would go out and get it too!!
Raima A.
Raima A.

MY baby sister used this and honestly, its not that great. It was ok but didnt meet my standards and expectations. For the price icould get better. The packaging looks beautiful though. I love the pink. I would not buy it again because i want a better sunscreen for my sister. It is still ok.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

Great sunscreen for babies and young kids. It works great on my 4 month old son, it never leaves him burnt at the end of the day. Both my kids have sensitive skin and this sunscreen has never made hem break out. I recommend trying this if you have babies that need coverage in the sun.
ALANA M.
ALANA M.

I use this product on my child. I find it to have a very thin consistency that makes for easy application. I find it to have a gentle formula that doesn't affect my child's skin. Packaging is average. I feel the product works well and does it's job.
Angela V.
Angela V.

Although it protects great from sun damage and it's easy to apply and as it states, lasts even in water, I just can't get past the overwhelming smell. it is way over perfumed and I find myself reaching for a different products every time
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Bayamon, PR

I like the high spf on this sunscreen and that is water resistant. It has kept my baby's skin safe for hours at the beach and pool. It is easy to find, I always find it at Walgreens. I would highly recommend it for the whole family.
Kailey M.
Kailey M.

I've always loved this sunscreen and have used it for years, the only complaint is that in recent years I can tell they changed the scent of it a bit, it no longer has that classic scent it once did.
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO

It is a good sunscreen mainly for babies, I liked it it has a good protection against the sun and seems very effective! It's my first time using it in my baby but I probably will do it again ! :)
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , Ontario, Ontario

We love outside anytime so this is defiantly one of my favourite products in our "go bag" during the summer I use it on both my kids (under 3). Great coverage and protection
Safa I.
Safa I.

Great product and it doesnèt sting. Itès hard finding good sunscreens but this one is pretty gentle! The have one thatès used for the face as well. Really like that one too
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?