Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on YoYo.com*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford , MA
Water babies is my favorite! I prefer the spray but it has been used in my house for years. burn free.
Alexys C.
Alexys C.
This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
Best sunscreen for kids! Doesn't come off in the water so you don't have to reapply every time they get out.
cheri s.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Fanni H.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA
Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
Joy F.
Joy F.
I love this lotion!!!! I love the scent because it reminds me of summer and the pool l.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?