Add a Photo
Photos (10)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA

This lotion stays on well and is easy to apply. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA

Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter , Ky

I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ

Its okay , iuse it every summer . it protects my skin and keeps it from getting dry
Ee V.
Ee V.

Good sunscreen. My baby needs it before going out in the sun. Its the only brand I go to. Don't really like other brands.
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA

I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC

Only sunscreen i will use on my kids, and they all have sensitive skin. Its a wee pit pricey though.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Russellville, KY

I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.

This is my favorite sunscreen. I don't just use it on the kids, I use it on myself and I love it!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now