BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Alicia D.
Visalia, CA
This sunblock is great for my kids, I use it every year, and I love it. Great for babies and protecting there skin
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coppertone is a great sunscreen. It doesn't irritate mine or the kid's skin and it's effective at preventing sunburn.
Joy F.
I love this lotion!!!! I love the scent because it reminds me of summer and the pool l.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
My family has used this sunscreen since i was a baby definitely works have never had a problem with the kids getting burned and is water proof i just suggest every 3 hours mayb freshening up. I also love the smell
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Alexys C.
This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?