Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY

Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, Ma

Water babies is my favorite! I prefer the spray but it has been used in my house for years. burn free.
Alexys C.
Alexys C.

This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI

Best sunscreen for kids! Doesn't come off in the water so you don't have to reapply every time they get out.
cheri s.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY

I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Fanni H.
Fanni H.

This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca

He probado mejores .. sin AUNQUE Esto No Es Mi # 1 go-to de Protección Solar, Es Fácil en mi Lista de top 5 de Los Favoritos Para Los Niños. Mis Hijos Tienen la piel sensata y que estan Fuera constantemente.  Coppertone Tiene Un olor agradable (Recuerda lo Hace any otra persona si Ser pequeño y en la playa ¿??) Y Lo Hace con gusto no pica ALGUNAS lociones si mis hijos Tienen Un poco de piel seca.  ES Un poco nasal, por la venta Lo Que de la Botella Rápido, Pero suaviza facilmente y se absorbé En Lo Suficientemente bien.  Este No Es El Protector solar ME GUSTARIA Como utilizar en los Niños Si FUIMOS Demasiado Una boda en la playa.  Me parece algo secadora Poco ONU, ya Que ESTO Puede Ser Un Poco Más en El lado grasienta.  Parece Que dure SE de Como Esperaba para protegerse del sol, y Un poco de hora Una buena Manera de Largo.  Lo recomendaria y comprar de nuevo.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB

I have incredibly fair skin and I burn super easily, so it's important that I have sunscreen that a) works really well, and b) stays put. I really like this stuff because the spf is high enough that I won't burn, and it's waterproof so I can go swimming and not have to worry about it washing off in the water. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a perfume/strong scent to it, other than just smelling like sunscreen.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

#1: It's actually a myth that the higher the SPF the better. The truth is that SPF 50 is the highest. (Countries like Australia and Japan have banned sunscreens greater than SPF 50). So SPF 70 will actually work pretty much the same as SPF 50.
#2: Coppertone sunscreens contain oxybenzone which can disrupt the hormone system, and also
Retinyl palmitate which may trigger skin damage and possibly cancer.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, Ontario

Great for my little ones! They both have sensitive skin, so this is great to have during the summer months!! I never leave home without it and even have one in the kids daycare bag for when they are there during the day!! Definitely a great buy! If you have kids, I would go out and get it too!!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?