BY COPPERTONE #39 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Sydney W.
Holly Pond
I love this. We use it on our son, of course. But I also put it on a scar on my back to keep it from getting burnt. Works well!
Kaitlyn C.
Grew up using this product, and I still use it. It keeps you from burning, and it smells pretty good. Definitely recommend it!
Rosalie S.
This was very watery for some reason. not thick by any means it ran right out my hand don't know if I got a bad batch or what.
Laura G.
Maryville, TN
I love this sunscreen for my kids. I can always count on finding a higher SPF with Coppertone. I can't go wrong with this one!
Marisa W.
Cosmopolis , WA
Love this sunscreen! My daughter has extremely fair skin and burns so fast and this is the only sun screen that works for her.
Carolyn Y.
The literally best sunscreen u can buy for your little ones during the summer, less times u have to reapply it! It works great!
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I still use this on our 7 year old! Worth every penny! Works awesome! Plus it doesn't burn the eyes! Great quality and price!
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We use this regularly especially living in th mountains of Colorado we are closer to the sun so this goes with us everywhere.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?