BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Helendale, CA
I lOVE this lotion! I use it on all my kids. Very gentle on their skin. They never burn either!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I love how this sunblock smells! It keeps my skin nice and soft, while protecting it from sun damage.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Love this product! My children both have eczema and this foes not irritate their skin. It has great protection!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Great Outdoors Expert
Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
M. G.
M. G.
Great sunscreen for babies and people of all ages. Super gentle and effective.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
This lotion stays on well and is easy to apply. I would recommend it to anyone!
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?