BY COPPERTONE #34 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal R.
Coppertone Babies SPF 70 Sunblock lotion Is a must-have in our household. We have used this product for our children since they were babies and we even use it on ourselves! Gentle for baby's delicate skin, and powerful enough to block harmful UV rays. We make sure to use as directed and it keeps us from getting nasty sunburn. I would always recommend Coppertone sunblock products because they're safe and effective.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Always protected my little one!! She is an olive tone though, so I'm not sure for very light skin tones. I paid 7.00 but well worth it! Lasted me all summer with some left! Stays on in water also!
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
Protects my skin (which is its main purpose obviously) but clogs my pores so bad I end up with a greasy, acne filled face for a week. But I endure it at the beach because it does protect my skin.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I used this on my cousin when he was a baby. Although we kept him out of the sun as much as possible, this ensured he didn’t burn from reflections or when walking around. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Soft scent. Not overly greasy. Safe for use on the whole family. Works well. Must be reapplied as directed. I prefer a cream over the spray to ensure even coverage. Totally recommend.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
My son was outside all summer long. We went to the beach for two weeks, camped, played on the playground, and played lots of catch and soccer outside. He didn’t get a single sunburn because of this sunscreen. It’s broad spectrum and easy to apply to avoid sunburn (and fighting, too!). I’m very thankful for that pink bottle!
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lynn H.
Pennsauken
Love this sun screen for my kids. Provides more than enough protection. My kids have never gotten sun burn when using this sun screen. Doesn't come off in water.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I’m a very pale redhead who takes extreme care of my skin. This is one of my go to sunscreens because I vacation a lot and spend too much time in direct sunlight and always try to avoid over exposure and sun burn😊
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this for little kids. I am not a spray dan, definitely prefer the lotion. I love the smell of it and I feel comfortable and confident using it on little kids.
Brooke B.
What's your favorite sunscreen product ? This isn't favorite and Has never left me or my son with a sunburn